Thread: Blood Leveling

Deleted

Blood Leveling

Im a level 72 Death Knight Troll, and i have found that leveling with blood is still very good, as you have better survivability... Anyone else tried this?

---------- Post added 2010-12-24 at 03:18 PM ----------

I also use Unholy Presence, as the rune regen is perfect, better than frost presence i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Blood is the new tanking tree so of course Survivability would be there.
    Also instant dungeon finder as a tank.
    Unless your one of those DK's who que as a DPS and then are in a tanking spec and make me want to bash my own skull in with a small rock with a spike attached to one side.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure, blood + dps gear = win.

Definitely would work. Slower single target probably.

But you'd do extremely well in multi-target. And you'd have instant queues. Just make sure to build up both plate tank and plate dps gear.

When I level a DK or a warrior I always take both dps and tank from quest rewards. If neither are offered then I'll take the highest gold yielding vendor item.

Hope that helps.

Honestly, go Blood. The fact that you can take several higher level mobs and heal yourself with minimal health issues is a no-brainer. While tanking in dungeons, blood spec just wins, for healers DK tanks are a godsend.