Deleted

Shadow leftovers

Soo, possibly the smallest most insignificant decision ever but I have one point left from cookie-cutter pve build and can't decide between Psychic Horror or 1 point in Inner Sanctum. I'm a slight retentive, and having 1 point in a talent that goes unfinished really grinds my gears^^

Happy Holidays everyone, input?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do not put it in either. Put it in 1/2 Phantasm. It is only a 50% chance at a slow removal, but getting out of something bad into another place to continue DPSing will be a DPS gain. For raiding, you will find little use in Psychic Horror, and the damage reduction of Inner Sanctum just isn't really worth a whole lot.

Deleted
    I considered the phantasm route but decided that if I wanted it at all I'd take 1 point from mental agility and go 2/2 phantasm, but even with full rank you can't always rely that the slow will be removable.

Considering how much damage I am noticing that I can't even disperse through - I'd rather put the points elsewhere.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do not agree with you, but your opinion is valid and I'll consider it for future reflection in other matters at a later date.