Why No Portal Glyph?

This is not a QQ thread by any means I'm just wondering whether or not there's a reason for mages' portals to be the only spell I know of that requires a reagent that there is no glyph to remove. Would it somehow be OP for this spell to have no reagent when glyphed? Or is there actually a glyph for that and I'm just missing it?

We can make 1-5g a portal... EASY. And that's only the like, 10% of mages who are nice enough to do it for less than 10g. -.-;

Other spells that require reagents have no way to make the money back just by using said spell.

I imagine it's because Blizzard doesn't want mages porting all over the world for free. Not that the reagents are particularly expensive, but I do agree that there should be at least some cost (beyond mana) to be able to get around so easily.

Yeah, I usually get 10-20g without even asking for a tip. I see no reason why they should implement a glyph for me to have reagent free portals.

Other than it would save up bag space but even then...2-4 slots for both reagents...really not a problem.

I see... Makes sense I guess. I still think it would be kinda neat if there was a glyph to save bag space but meh I can see why they wouldn't as well. Besides, glyphs aren't that cheap anyway so it's not like you wouldn't make a sizable down payment for this privilege. Whatever I'm not a mage myself but it just seems like constantly having to pay a visit to the reagent vendor would be a hassle... More than the actual bag space they would take up. (Thinking of starting a mage which is why i was going over their glyphs)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent1337 View Post
    I see... Makes sense I guess. I still think it would be kinda neat if there was a glyph to save bag space but meh I can see why they wouldn't as well. Besides, glyphs aren't that cheap anyway so it's not like you wouldn't make a sizable down payment for this privilege. Whatever I'm not a mage myself but it just seems like constantly having to pay a visit to the reagent vendor would be a hassle... More than the actual bag space they would take up. (Thinking of starting a mage which is why i was going over their glyphs)
    I've been porting and teleporting all over the last 4 days.

I just bought 60 of each. I barely go under 40.

Deleted
    I think portal glyph is very nice idea, because having all this runes of portals and teleportations is really annoying. Maybe Blizzard would think about it and give this glyph to us

Deleted
    Somehow it feels like bad concept to me - no clue why. I would like though if we had one reagent for either teleports, portals and tables. Or at least runes stackable to 100.

I portal for no less than 20g per portal per person. This glyph would give people who say 1s reagent QQ even more incentive to not pay me.

The only glyph they should release for mages port should be one to change the look of it. Everyone get looking portal our just look shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    We can make 1-5g a portal... EASY. And that's only the like, 10% of mages who are nice enough to do it for less than 10g. -.-;

Other spells that require reagents have no way to make the money back just by using said spell.
    Like he said, we're able to make gold from making portals. Not just 5-10g. Last night i logged on and was greeted with the message "hey i want a portal, will pay 50G"

All i had to do was teleport to Dalaran invite someone and portal us both to Org, i would say it's the easiest gold i made but i would be lying. Easiest gold i got was i ran past someone who /inspected me, and then i got the message "wait" i stopped moving, someone open trade and handed me 500g for no reason.

I'd rather the glyph change the color of our portals or something. Kind of like with Evocation, that so many Mages wish...

Deleted
    Only use portals to help friends and guild members. For free ofc.