Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Deleted
    I hope she leaves but it will be weird now. Moffat passed up two perfectly logical leaving off points for Clara and yet she's now back again for the Christmas Special. It will feel so messy when she leaves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I hope she leaves but it will be weird now. Moffat passed up two perfectly logical leaving off points for Clara and yet she's now back again for the Christmas Special. It will feel so messy when she leaves.
    Unless the Christmas special is used in part to bring closure to Clara's story. Also it's not beyond the reaches of possibility that she might hand around for one or two episodes in the new series, to give a "soft transition" in the same way Martha/Donna happened.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Do you think clara will really leave at Christmas? She still has to reunite with danny, otherwise captain awesome won't ever be born >.<
    Maybe she is already pregnant?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Maybe she is already pregnant?
    Maybe with the help of some wibbly wobbly she can get pregnant by Captain Awesome, and he can be his own grandfather?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Do you think clara will really leave at Christmas? She still has to reunite with danny, otherwise captain awesome won't ever be born >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Maybe with the help of some wibbly wobbly she can get pregnant by Captain Awesome, and he can be his own grandfather?
    I have to ask, are people calling Colonel Orson Pink 'Captain Awesome' just because it's a cute nickname and a play on how his name sounds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    I have to ask, are people calling Colonel Orson Pink 'Captain Awesome' just because it's a cute nickname and a play on how his name sounds?
    I think a lot of people (myself included) genuinely thought his name was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    The funny thing is, every time someone says "Captain Awesome" I think of Chuck, then I imagine Jenna having a kid with Danny Pink, and it being Captain Awesome from Chuck :S.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I think a lot of people (myself included) genuinely thought his name was awesome.
    It's not, man I'm so disappointed

finally saw the finale. fucking loved it, it was amazing. this was without a doubt the best series out of all new who. gomez is now my favorite incarnation of the master, so glad shes coming back next series along with capaldi.

the brigadier not succumbing to the cybermen was so touching. i felt it was a beautiful, respectful tribute to him.

one thing i couldnt tell was whether or not gallifrey was actually there. when i saw the tardis spinning in space it kind of looked like there was nothing there and she had tricked him again, but the way the doctor reacted i have a feeling gallifrey might have destroyed itself with infighting, maybe even caused by the master for some sort of "revenge" for how she feels they may have slighted him or maybe out of fear for them causing another time war. remember the master was so terrifed of the war he ran to the end of time and hid there as a human and the doctor before the master returned to gallifrey spent his last few minutes telling him how terrifying and awful they were.

although its also possible he reacted like that because he thought he was finally going home and the rug was pulled out from under him. or maybe something else happened. maybe gallifrey WAS there but for whatever reason it left again. who knows.

also i feel like the christmas special will reunite clara with danny. theres clearly some sort of afterlife, or some sort of alternate dimension atleast that the explosion or some alien force or who knows maybe even santa clause sent him to. i feel like they will be reunited and either she will keep journeying with the doctor for series 9 or she will leave for good.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    So the 50th anniv. episode meant NOTHING for Gallifrey? Like, nothing at all?
    the doctor says himself in the 50th anniversary that he has no idea whether or not gallifrey was saved or ended up burning anyways. the 50th anniversary was about how the companions push the doctor to do the right thing. it was about him NOT pushing that button. not about the outcome, but his personal choice whether or not to burn a world and its peoples. if gallifrey is destroyed then thats awful, the doctors lost his home again but, at the very least, hes nolonger the person who did it.

anyways news time. i missed quite alot of time so please forgive if any of its been posted earlier in the thread. ill read through the thread and remove any already posted bits later :P

"Michelle Gomez has said that she’ll be returning for Series 9.

Gomez is asked in the new DWM whether or not Missy be back next year and she replies, “Yes.”

Adding: “‘Yes’ is my answer. I’ll be back. Can I say that? Am I allowed? If not… well, I guess we’ll have to see how she’s received…”

The interview also confirms that a decoy version of the reveal in Dark Water was shot in case any members of the public overheard. In this version Missy said she was actually the Rani.

The dialogue was as follows: “You know who I am. I’m Missy. Or, if you’d prefer, Random Access Neural Integrator. Rani for short.”"

interesting that nobody heard the fake rani version. i guess rumours of the master returning kinda took over most rani speculation

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/michell...kery-68791.htm

"Michelle Gomez has given her views on the recent Doctor Who complaints over the Series 8 finale with the way it addressed death and whether it was suitable for children.

Speaking on BBC Radio 5, she said: “There was around five million viewers, I believe, and I think there was around about 100 complaints. Now that’s not very many.

“My philosophy is that it’s a bit like The Simpsons – there’s something for everybody. If you’ve got kids you want to sit down and watch something with your children, but you also want to get something out of it as well.

“Now if you’re a child you’re not necessarily going to get the concept of death. But if you’re a little older it gives you something to think about. And if you are watching it as an adult can I just point something out – it’s Doctor Who. So you get what you tune in for.

“We are blessed with Peter Capaldi now because he does bring maturity and gravitas to it. So there really is something for everybody. And I do think if you’re a kid you’re not necessarily going to grasp all those larger, scarier concepts we were dealing with. [They're] just going to enjoy the blowing up of Cybermen and stuff. The adults will get the slightly darker stuff.”"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/michell...ints-68776.htm

"Peter Capaldi has said that he didn’t want his Doctor to be likeable in his first series and even went as far as trying to remove scenes that may draw the viewer’s affection.

Speaking at the An Afternoon with Mark Gatiss panel he explained: “I think we’d all agreed that Matt had been so wonderful and so delightful that the only thing you could do was to try and make a contrast with that. Because Matt was so beloved and so open, I felt I had to be a bit more closed. I think Steven and myself had a hand in how far we could go with that.”

He adds: “I would certainly sometimes find some material that I found a little weepy, and seeking the audience’s affection – and I would try and remove them.”

“I don’t want them to like me!”"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/capaldi...able-69041.htm

In a parallel universe Peter Capaldi is the 8th Doctor. The man himself has revealed that he had the opportunity to audition for the role, but turned it down.

Speaking at the Series 8 DVD launch event: “I never begged to be in Doctor Who. I even turned down the opportunity to audition for the role of Doctor Who in the one that Paul McGann did.”

And the reason?: “I knew I wouldn’t get it. I just didn’t want to have the disappointment, and go through all the palaver of jumping through hoops for something that I would never get…. I knew it was an American pilot thing, and I knew they would go for somebody who was well known, which Paul was.”

He added: “I loved the show so much that I didn’t want to have anything to do with it unless it was, unless it was gonna be me!”

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/capaldi...tion-68992.htm

"It’s time to take a look at how you voted in the polls last week for Death in Heaven. As usual we asked you to give the episode a score out of 10:.
    What would you rate Death in Heaven out of 10? (Poll Closed)
    10/10 - Heavenly! 36.11%

9/10 - Great 21.56%

8/10 - Very good 14.45%

7/10 - Good 9.41%

5/10 - Average 4.53%

6/10 - Above average 3.6%

4/10 - Below average 3.06%

1/10 - Hellish! 3.02%

3/10 - Poor 2.63%

2/10 - Very Poor 2%

So part two of the finale was well received overall, but not quite as much as the first part. This leaves it with a final averaged score of 8.072. Therefore the final Series 8 episode rankings are:

Dark Water – 8.953
    Listen – 8.918
    Flatline – 8.774
    Mummy on the Orient Express - 8.679
    Deep Breath – 8.282
    Death in Heaven – 8.072
    Into the Dalek – 8.052
    Time Heist - 7.823
    Kill the Moon – 7.808
    The Caretaker - 7.795
    Robot of Sherwood – 7.512
    In the Forest of the Night – 6.482

If we count the finale as one story with just one averaged score the line-up looks like this:

Listen – 8.918
    Flatline – 8.774
    Mummy on the Orient Express - 8.679
    Dark Water/Death in Heaven – 8.512
    Deep Breath – 8.282
    Into the Dalek – 8.052
    Time Heist - 7.823
    Kill the Moon – 7.808
    The Caretaker - 7.795
    Robot of Sherwood – 7.512
    In the Forest of the Night – 6.482

Was Capaldi’s Doctor a hit or miss?

Was Capaldi's Doctor a hit or miss? (Poll Closed)

A hit! 88.86%

A miss! 11.14% "

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/doctor-...king-68965.htm

"Jenna Coleman’s future beyond the upcoming Christmas special is still uncertain, and unfortunately it’s not getting any clearer.

At the Series 8 DVD launch event Steven Moffat reaffirmed Capaldi will be back next year, but he couldn’t confirm Coleman’s involvement.

The Hollywood Reporter stated “Moffat said Jenna Coleman was yet to sign up” adding:

“Yes, [Capaldi's] confirmed,” Moffat said, although he later added that Jenna Coleman, who has played the Time Lord’s companion Clara Oswald for the past two years, had not, something that could fuel rumors in the U.K. press that she is going to leave the show following the upcoming Christmas special.

So is this a sign that Coleman is on the way out as was rumoured all along, or more trademark Moffat trickery?"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-...es-9-68996.htm

"To allay any parental concerns Steven Moffat has said that the Santa Claus presented in the upcoming Christmas special will be ‘real’ and is definitely not evil.

Speaking at the Series 8 DVD launch, he said: “Santa could never be evil, for heaven’s sake! Santa is both real and a Christmas hero.”

“No no, don’t worry any parents who were worried about that. Santa is presented, as he is in real life, as a great Christmas hero.”

On Nick Frost’s casting in the role: “He actually is the real Santa. He’s been faking it up until now. For the first time he’s allowing the natural colour of his beard to show through.”

He added: “You could figure it out, you know, Nick Frost, Nicholas Frost – you see?”"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/christm...evil-69037.htm

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/christm...evil-69037.htm

ratings for series 8 are fantastic.

"Speaking at a Royal Television Society panel last night he said: “The figures are the same – they’re just the same. If by ‘ratings’, you mean the number of people who watch the show… they are the same. The headline – boring though it is – is that they’ve barely changed since Doctor Who came back.”

He adds: “Since Matt Smith took over Doctor Who – the time I’ve been doing it – the number of people that watch the show on iPlayer has trebled. The way people watch it has changed. People watch it on catch-up to a much greater degree, but there is no drop-off in the ratings.

Moffat also says that even if you just counted the overnights alone it wouldn’t be a problem: “For the record, [even] if our overnights were our final rating, that would still count as a hit. I would be working hard, even as a Scot, to be disappointed!”"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-...-off-68803.htm

The Series 8 finale was watched by 5.45 million viewers (a 23.3% viewing share) in the UK on BBC1, according to early overnight viewing figures.

The overnight figures are early estimates and we can expect a sizeable increase when the final BARB figures are released next week. The overnight figures only include those who watched it live and those who recorded and watched it later that night, however the final figures includes those who recorded and watched within a week, making them a more accurate measure of how many were watching.

The 2014 ratings so far:

Deep Breath 6.8m (overnight) 9.17m (final) 10.76m (L+7) AI 82
    Into the Dalek 5.2m (overnight) 7.29m (final) 8.26m (L+7) AI 84
    Robot of Sherwood 5.2m (overnight) 7.28m (final) 8.25m (L+7) AI 82
    Listen 4.8m (overnight) 7.01m (final) 7.80m (L+7) AI 82
    Time Heist 4.93m (overnight) 6.99m (final) AI 84
    The Caretaker 4.89m (overnight) 6.82m (final) AI 83
    Kill the Moon 4.81m (overnight) 6.91m (final) AI 82
    Mummy on the Orient Express 5.08m (overnight) 7.11m (final) AI 85
    Flatline 4.6m (overnight) 6.71m (final) AI 85
    In the Forest of the Night 5.03m (overnight) 6.92m (final) AI 83
    Dark Water 5.27m (overnight) 7.34m (final) AI 85
    Death in Heaven 5.45m (overnight) 7.60m (final) AI 83

(iPlayer figures are not included in the ‘final’ figure)
    (Live Plus 7 (L+7) counts those who watched live and all repeats, including iPlayer, within seven days following broadcast.)
    (The Audience Appreciation Index (AI) is a score out of 100 which is used as an indicator of the public’s appreciation for a show.)

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/doctor-...ator-66394.htm

"The BBC has declared Peter Capaldi’s debut series of Doctor Who a triumph in the UK and across the world.

Press release follows:

Series 8 saw Peter Capaldi take up the iconic role of The Doctor, with an average consolidated audience of 7.4m viewers every week in the UK.

This an increase of 39% on the overnight figures reported the day after broadcast. This includes the 9.2m average audience that watched Deep Breath, Peter Capaldi’s debut episode, which is the highest figure for a non-special episode (Christmas/50th anniversary) since the opening episode of series 5 (Matt Smith’s debut) in 2010. These figures show how Doctor Who has consistently achieved big audiences across the last three series – series 7a/7b combined had an average consolidated audience of 7.4m, series 6a/6b attracted 7.5m and series 5 was viewed by 7.3m.

There has been over 18.9m requests to watch Doctor Who series 8 on BBC iPlayer – an average of 1.6m requests for each of the 12 episodes.

In the US, consolidated figures for the first 10 episodes have seen Series 8 experience a 23% uplift in total audience in Live+7 on Series 7. The series 8 premiere was the show’s highest-rated series premiere ever on BBC America, and is the first BBC Worldwide series ever to simultaneously hold the #1 slot in the Main TV Season Charts across all major Electronic Sell-through platforms in the US within 48 hours of episode 1’s release on August 24th 2014. In Canada, on the Space channel, the first 10 episodes of Series 8 have seen a 22% uplift in consolidated audience size on Series 7.

Steven Moffat, lead writer and executive producer said: “We never take it for granted, but the miracle has happened again – the nation has taken a brand new Doctor to its heart.”

Danny Cohen, Director of BBC Television added: “It’s been an outstanding debut series for Peter Capaldi as Doctor Who and I’m very grateful to Peter, Steven Moffat and everyone involved.”

Doctor Who Extra, which offers viewers a behind the scenes look at making one of the nation’s best loved dramas has had 1.3m BBC iPlayer requests and reached 2.4m people on BBC Red Button to date."

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/bbc-dec...umph-68967.htm

Steven Moffat has said that even though he now has four series and several specials under his belt, making the show is still as challenging as it ever was.

Speaking at the Royal Television Society panel: “The terrifying thing about Doctor Who is that you discover at the start of every new show that you have learned absolutely nothing at all, that it’s brand new. It always makes you feel completely like ‘oh, I thought I’d got the hang of this but I have no idea what to do”.

“I feel genuinely as inadequate and amateurish today as I felt on my first day,” he jested.

He adds: “There isn’t a paradigm episode that you keep remaking, they’re all very different, the scripts, the effects, the sets, the design, the casting, everything is different every time, that’s what makes it a great show.”

Despite Doctor Who’s worldwide success and huge merchandising Moffat says there is never enough money: “There’s money – we don’t have enough – and there’s time – there’s just no time.

“Every two weeks, we’re making a new one! I don’t think anyone feels that this is a limitless world, but it’s trying to conceal those limits, trying to work intelligently within them.”

“What is extraordinarily expert about all branches of our effects department is how creative they are within quite savage limitations.”

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-...sier-68817.htm

"After inheriting Matt Smith’s TARDIS for a series, Peter Capaldi thinks it’s time for a new look.

Speaking at An Afternoon with Mark Gatiss and Friends about the prop reuse including the Sonic Screwdriver: “I have to say, the BBC are very responsible with license payer’s money. So they feel if they’ve spent a certain amount of money on a certain amount of props, then they won’t get rid of those props until they’ve been used. This applies equally to the TARDIS. It’s essentially Matt’s.”

Capaldi’s preference is for a more retro flavoured design: “Roundels. I like the old Sixties roundels. That was the coolest look and I think it’s also appropriate for the way this Doctor dresses.

“It’s got a sort of Edwardian look about it – not the actual console – it’s the bits and pieces lying around. Cricket bats, maps and odds and ends and things. There’s a Jules Verne quality to it – I would like to make it more Bauhaus.”"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/capaldi...rdis-68935.htm

peter capaldi, doesnt wanna regenerate for a long while

"Peter Capaldi has said that although he finds the role of the Doctor incredibly demanding, he doesn’t plan to regenerate for a while.

Speaking at An Afternoon with Mark Gatiss and Friends, he said:”At the end of the day, the job is all-consuming, it’s a factory – a Doctor Who factory! I get to run up and down corridors, escape through ventilation shafts and fight Daleks.

“But it is every day for eight months and you can get tired; you keep trying to come up with ideas. And sometimes you run out of ideas.”

He later added: “If I did have an ambition it would be not to regenerate for a while.”

Well, Tom Baker’s record is still waiting to be broken…"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/capaldi...hile-68933.htm

next companion might not be a present day girl

"Steven Moffat has said fans will have to wait and see whether the show will buck the trend in future and have a companion who isn’t another modern day Earth female.

Speaking at the recent Royal Television Society panel: “As to changing it up with the companion, we actually have changed it up quite a lot, look how different those girls have been. Wait and see.”

He adds: “What we have is probably the most enduring form of the show and I think will always tend back to it for whatever reason, but there’s no reason you couldn’t tend away from it and there’s no diktat or special rule book left by Verity Lambert or something.

“We absolutely could vary it. The times they’ve varied it, it makes them work hard – you can see them struggling with Leela. She was a great character but they had to civilise her fast because it was getting hard to fit her into stories – but it’s not a hard and fast rule at all.”

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-...girl-68830.htm

now maybe its just me, but was there a certain soldier girl who previously wanted to be on the tardis in that trailer?

JOURNEY BLUE FOR COMPANION OR RIOT!

and finally moffat debunks that old rumour that the bbc is forced to use the daleks every year

"Steven Moffat has denied that the Daleks appear so frequently because of a contractual obligation.

Speaking at the recent Royal Television Society panel: “You certainly don’t wheel the Daleks out because you’ve got a contractual obligation to provide Daleks.”

He adds: “I think Doctor Who is great when there are Daleks in it [and] I don’t think you should go too long without Daleks.

“For a child, a year between Dalek stories is an eternity – I remember as a kid saying ‘Why haven’t they done the Daleks for ages? It’s been four or five weeks!'”"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-...tion-68881.htm

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Steven Moffat has admitted that he did worry about changing things up in Doctor Who.

“Each time you make a big shift, which we did this year, then you’re properly worried. It’s like being the curator of the crown jewels or something,” he explained at the Series 8 DVD launch.

“At the same time, you have to shut that off in your mind – you’ve got to treat it like you own it, even though you don’t. You have to be bold with it – if all you’re ever doing is tending to the upkeep of the monument, then it’s not going to be a proper TV show.”

Moffat also spoke about how he has written for all episodes in a series, not just those with his name on. Something he points out that some critics miss.

“I’ve written loads of Doctor Who that my name’s nowhere near and quite right too, because what I am doing is engineering rather than authorship,” he said. “But particularly in the early days of the new Doctor, we were trying very hard to establish a new tone for the show… so I got quite heavily involved in the first few scripts.”

He adds: “I remember once reading a review of a Doctor Who episode which listed a whole lot of really funny lines, saying, ‘This is the kind of thing we haven’t had since Moffat took over!’ – I wrote every single one!”

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-on-his-series-8-worries-69063.htm

^ that must be frustrating as fuck. i can only imagine what it must feel like to be criticized for not doing something you literally did.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still a tad worried about the 12th doctors likeability, david tennant/ matt smith were warm by default with the occasional dark/cold moments, peter capaldi is cold by default with the occasional warm moments :S

Also that 'this is a promise' video was amazing :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit that was a big post. I really liked the Helpline video.

But Moffat...I don't want an earthen girl, but I don't want a non-earthen girl either. I want a male companion. We have never had a true one since the reboot.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

i named my molten corgi Dogtor Who
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    one thing i couldnt tell was whether or not gallifrey was actually there. when i saw the tardis spinning in space it kind of looked like there was nothing there and she had tricked him again, but the way the doctor reacted i have a feeling gallifrey might have destroyed itself with infighting, maybe even caused by the master for some sort of "revenge" for how she feels they may have slighted him or maybe out of fear for them causing another time war. remember the master was so terrifed of the war he ran to the end of time and hid there as a human and the doctor before the master returned to gallifrey spent his last few minutes telling him how terrifying and awful they were.
    Gallifrey was clearly not there. There was nothing on the TARDIS scanner, and when the Doctor opened the doors there was just empty space. Then he got pissed and raged for a bit because he half-believed (hoped, anyway) that the Master was telling the truth. Gallifrey is probably in the same state of disarray when it was frozen in the 50th; theoretically, it's stuck in a pocket universe and time-locked. The Master wasn't on Gallifrey during the 50th, he only traveled back to there during the End of Time but since he was the only person not locked to the planet maybe that gave him enough leeway to escape. The crack in the wall was evidence that there were Time Lords still alive communicating from the other universe so presumably Gallifrey stands. I really seriously thought the Master would take credit for giving the Doctor his new regenerative cycle, and also for sending Clara to save his time stream. But it doesn't really look that way now, all of that was apparently just incidental which is stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Gallifrey is probably in the same state of disarray when it was frozen in the 50th; theoretically, it's stuck in a pocket universe and time-locked.
    I found Gallifrey. It's in a tiny pocket universe, as tiny as an owl's eye.

Now the big question is should the Doctor kill the poor little owl to free Gallifrey ?

This will be next season's major dilemma.
    Oh, hi.

"Jenna Coleman has possibly offered a hint on her Doctor Who future.

She was asked by Digital Spy how she would like Clara to be remembered and intriguing replied: “I don’t know yet. I don’t know. To be honest, it’s hard when you’re in the middle of it… We’ve still got the Christmas episode to come out.”

Curiouser and curiouser.

She adds: “But one of my favourite things about her is her sense of loyalty to the Doctor – she’s really the person who’s been with him right from the beginning, from Hartnell and all the way through, I think that’s pretty amazing, getting to work with Matt and Peter and a bit with David [Tennant], so that for me is a wonderful side to her.”

Elsewhere in the interview she said: “I think she’s addicted to [the Doctor] and the life and the TARDIS and I don’t think there’s really a way back for her now that she’s had a taste of this life and him. I don’t really think she could go back to just having a normal life again.”

Read into it what you will."

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/a-hint-...ture-69070.htm

Hey Missy you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind HEY MISSY! HEY MISSY!

- - - Updated - - -

15+ Year Old Account
    "Jenna Coleman has possibly offered a hint on her Doctor Who future.
    How I'd love her to stay in next seasons.

Yes, I feed on your tears.
    Oh, hi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    How I'd love her to stay in next seasons.

Yes, I feed on your tears.
    Will you also feed on our starry eyes?

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/a-hint-...ture-69070.htm

Hey Missy you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind HEY MISSY! HEY MISSY!

- - - Updated - - -

Can I just say I completely lost it when the Master started singing "Hey, Missy" in the episode. It's so hilarious and totally in-character for him, too. And I love how the Doctor and Master both always sort-of get the timing right about pop culture references but they're never completely in the right year. It just makes them both seem so out of touch with humanity and it cracks me up because you know they're trying; it's like your great aunt trying to look cool.

Also, how about we went the entire season and the Doctor still hasn't patched the phone line back into the mainframe on the TARDIS. LOL! That shit is still on the outside of the phone booth... such an absent minded scientist move. Love it.

Looking forward to the Christmas Special. Probably going to hate it but watch it repeatedly all the same =)

feels like the 50th anniversary was just yesterday

"The title of Doctor Who’s 2014 Christmas special has been revealed.

This year’s story, written by Steven Moffat, is entitled “Last Christmas”.

Joining the Doctor and Clara are Nick Frost as Santa Claus, with Nathan McMullen and Dan Starkey as his elves Wolf and Ian, respectively.

The question is, a last Christmas for who exactly?"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/2014-ch...tled-69190.htm