Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

I loved the trailer right up until the end and the goddamned sonic screwdriver.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    I loved the trailer right up until the end and the goddamned sonic screwdriver.
    Interesting word a screwdriver is, has this woody feeling about it.

Is it about screwing a driver or driving a screw?

Whenever I hear or see "sonic screw driver" I immediately imagine Sonic the Hedgehog who is screwing some random middle-eastern taxi driver.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post

Is it about screwing a driver or driving a screw?

Whenever I hear or see "sonic screw driver" I immediately imagine Sonic the Hedgehog who is screwing some random middle-eastern taxi driver.
    You've never owned a screwdriver?

Hm, no, I think it's more tinny.

The one cool thing about the trailer is how time has stopped as the camera goes from image to image until the end of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    The one cool thing about the trailer is how time has stopped as the camera goes from image to image until the end of course.
    Isn't it just slowed down? Things sorta moved.

i cant wait for the 50th.

“They got on like a couple of old women. They just say in the corner and gossiped the entire time. By the end of it, Matt told me that he’d worked out this plan that they’d both continue in Doctor Who: do five individual episodes each and three together – would that be ok? It was a nice plan. I think if I’d said yes they’d have gone for it.”

Moffat added: “The double act between them is sublime. It’s one of those happy accidents – there’s no reason why they should be, but they are absolutely adorable and hilarious together.”

“David and Matt, I think… were both quite apprehensive of the other. David’s continued to watch Doctor Who like the sad old fan he is and so as far as he’s concerned Matt’s the Doctor. And of course for Matt, you don’t believe yourself you’re the Doctor, you just think David’s the Doctor. So they were both slightly nervous and slightly apprehensive.”

- - - Updated - - -

the multi doctor 50th anniversary audio special featuring 4 5 6 7 and 8 is available early for digital download

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/the-lig...arly-54396.htm
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    There's an alien baby inside his chest.
    And he will ensure that England prevails, by any means necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    Hm, no, I think it's more tinny.
    AHHHHHH!

*faints*
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-10-24 at 05:20 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

none of the theaters are nearby me guess ill be watching it at home

- - - Updated - - -

THEY JUST UPDATED THE THINGY WITH 150 THEATERS IN THE US THAT WILL SHOW THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY ON NOVEMBER 25TH @_@ I GET TO SEE DOCTOR WHO IN THE THEATER YAY MY LIFE IS AMAZING @_@
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, a showing only 30 minutes from where I live . . .

hmmm . . .
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Ooh, a showing only 30 minutes from where I live . . .

hmmm . . .
    Yeah, I just checked, there is one in my theater, I am thinking about going.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

25th? It can be seen 23th on the channel, and everywhere 24th. :P

Im so pumped for this special

I better have my hair blown back with a huge "whoa" look on my face otherwise im gonna go to Mr Moffat's house and im gonna beat him to death with a fucking sonic screwdriver!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    25th? It can be seen 23th on the channel, and everywhere 24th. :P
    yeah but its in a movie theater O_O in 3d @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah but its in a movie theater O_O in 3d @_@
    Whatever, I have a giant screen myself, and no screen big enough to be worth the wait is gonna showcase it in Denmark!

Deleted
    I'm using this as an excuse to visit my friend in London, but there is a showing in Dundrum, Dublin, Ireland for those interested.

Whatever, I have a giant screen myself, and no screen big enough to be worth the wait is gonna showcase it in Denmark!
    who said anythin bout waitin?

IMA WATCH THIS THING MULTIPLE TIMES @_@

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent the evening catching up on season seven and must say the series continues to impress. Still not a Matt Smith fan though.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Spent the evening catching up on season seven and must say the series continues to impress. Still not a Matt Smith fan though.
    Death by planking!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Death by planking!
    ... to Matt Smith!
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side