Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Page 4 of 625 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm looking forward to it as well, it'll probably be up soon on watch.series.com

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Don't bother watching it, it was utter ... well.. next word is for you to think of yourself...
    I still can't find it online yet
    And you should've watched the one with David Tenant. He was so awesome, and he was in Harry Potter!

Never heard of it, Ill have to check it out.

Deleted
    Eccleston and Tennant were the best Doctors. Matt Smith sucks so much balls... ;( "I don't want to go!"

BRING ME BACK DAVID TENNANT!

I thought it was a good episode, they finally changed the Christmas special from being an attack on London to something more like Doctor Who should be, a different planet, albeit very a earth like one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesong View Post
    Sad faaaaaaaace.

I'll probably find it within the next week. Thanks though!
    Torrent it. It was released the 25th.

---------- Post added 2010-12-26 at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post
    Eccleston and Tennant were the best Doctors.
    Eccleston especially I thought, I miss him

OMG TENNANT WAS TEH ROXXORZ..

yea except he completely destroyed who the Doctor is.

Eccleston played him as a bitter war veteran, pissed of, scared about what happened during the Time War.
    Tennant came by: "OMG I AM SO HAPPY NOTHING EVER IS WRONG PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT"
    Smith: More like the older doctors (No kiddies, Eccleston was not the first). Easily annoyed, not all that amused with humanity.

Tennant and Rose, Tennant and Martha.. sorry, that was no doctor who, that was a soap full of bullcrap.
    Tennant and Donna? Decent.

Tennant was the doctor for to long, people became blinded with "omg tennant is the only doctor lololol"

---------- Post added 2010-12-26 at 09:01 PM ----------

[EDIT]

The episode was simply amazing, one of the best christmas specials so far.

[/EDIT]

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Oh yes i loved the ones with David Tenant in, but this christmas special is not worth the hour of your life. Trust me.
    Trust me, for the non Tennant fanboys, it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's been a Doctor Who marathon on TV all day. I watched a few episodes but I'm not really into it. Plus the World Juniors are on.

Doctor Who is an incredible show. David Tenant was the best doctor imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Tennant and Donna? Decent.

[/EDIT]
    Am I the only one that REALLY hated her in it?

She's pretty decent at her own thing.. but as an assistant? Hell no
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

I love this special, it was so much better than the other ones. Hell, even my dad thought it was fantastic, and he hardly likes Doctor Who. Loved how they used time travel in this one, and loved how emotional it was even though the plot was a bit simple. The second time watching it was harder for me for some reason, almost cried. =(

"It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool!"

Matt Smith has been an excellent doctor so far. Tennant was good for his whole run, and great towards the end. Eccleston is still my favourite of the new series.
    River Song on the other hand needs to be stabbed in the face. And Harkness needs to show up in more episodes, or at least a few specials.

OT: The special was great even if it was another iteration of A Christmas Carol.
    Last edited by Siorglas; 2010-12-27 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siorglas View Post
    "It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool!"

Matt Smith has been an excellent doctor so far. Tennant was good for his whole run, and great towards the end. Eccleston is still my favourite of the new series.
    River Song on the other hand needs to be stabbed in the face. And Harkness needs to show up in more episodes, or at least a few specials.

OT: The special was great even if it was another iteration of A Christmas Carol.
    I agree with you about Eccleston being the best new Doctor. Tennant was very good, with his slick charm, but I prefer Smith to him. I like the Doctor as a weird mix between grumpy ancient and wide-eyed innocent. It works very well for the character.

Also; the Christmas Special may have been another iteration of A Christmas Carol, but it's the first one every with a Shark Powered Sleigh, which wins it massive bonus points.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Tennant was fantastic, and Martha was hot as all hell thought Donna needed to be shot in the face over and over and over althought she lived in Hammersmith, which is crazy close to where I used to live, so that's one small tic in her collumn.

Smith has had a pretty good run so far, his Debut Episode was one of the best I'd seen, very cool, and the following series was overall very good (a few excellent episodes, a few terrible ones) Amy Pond is an excellent companion, mostly because she's probably the second hottest girl I've seen in a TV show (the first is, and will always be Morena Baccarin from Firefly) while she's not the best actress, she doesn't really need to be, as the general roll of the companion is to assist the Doctor and look pretty, both of which she does flawlessly.

Sadly the Christmas special this year was a MASSIVE let down for me, it was an old story, redone badly, I've come to expect ALOT better for Dr Who, even if the specials themselves are usally fairly hit and miss (need we mention the Bus.....) I'm hoping that they used a semi-recycled script for the christmas special as they've put all the work into making the next series the best it can possibly be fingers crossed.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I loved the Christmas special, I think though I was just glad to see The Doctor back in action. Feels good to be able to watch that into and hear the awesome music in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I thought Tennant was fantastic, and Martha was hot as all hell thought Donna needed to be shot in the face over and over and over althought she lived in Hammersmith, which is crazy close to where I used to live, so that's one small tic in her collumn.

Smith has had a pretty good run so far, his Debut Episode was one of the best I'd seen, very cool, and the following series was overall very good (a few excellent episodes, a few terrible ones) Amy Pond is an excellent companion, mostly because she's probably the second hottest girl I've seen in a TV show (the first is, and will always be Morena Baccarin from Firefly) while she's not the best actress, she doesn't really need to be, as the general roll of the companion is to assist the Doctor and look pretty, both of which she does flawlessly.

Sadly the Christmas special this year was a MASSIVE let down for me, it was an old story, redone badly, I've come to expect ALOT better for Dr Who, even if the specials themselves are usally fairly hit and miss (need we mention the Bus.....) I'm hoping that they used a semi-recycled script for the christmas special as they've put all the work into making the next series the best it can possibly be fingers crossed.
    I loved it, touched me and brought a tear to my eye.

nice avatar
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks, yours is good as well

and what touched you and brought a tear to your eye? this years Xmas (not that) special?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    thanks, yours is good as well

and what touched you and brought a tear to your eye? this years Xmas (not that) special?
    The 2010 Christmas Special. I have a feeling this upcoming season of Dr. Who is going to be an amazing one.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    :S really? I found it SO underwhelming, esspecially compared to last years, with the Tennant's farewell.

I do agree I think this season is gunna be a great one though, Smith really found his stride last year, and his performance in the Xmas special was the one good thing about it (okay, the shark powered sled was cool as well :P) so I'm really hoping for good good things with the upcoming season.