Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Nice zepellin but what about the archiv for the crasher or soemthink like this becouse i dont have it on alt

Quote Originally Posted by Akiraislonggone View Post
    I like the stun it gives you when you disobey it.

RE: Feerles
    "Really? U are complaining about a gift? U need a life bad, they didn't have to give us anything and u didn't have to take. Get a grip."'

It is a game we pay to play for outstanding content, I think if someone believes the content is not to their satisfactory, that does not mean they "need a life". I think people might be sick of recycled ideas blizzard constantly spits out, and their opinion is appreciated by the game developers.
    Lets put it this way, would you rather delay new content and bug fixes so that they have time to work on something original that will only be available once a year, or have a recycled idea for a seasonal thing? I'm guessing most would prefer the latter. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most people enjoy the new toy that Blizz gave them, judging by how many are flying around Orgrimmar atm.

Even though most don't realize it, Cataclysm has been the largest expansion to date, I'd say even larger than the original release. Many would agree that they did a damn good job with this expansion, so while I'm not saying that person "needs a life", I will say he has no right to complain about an item Blizz threw in for a seasonal event.
    Last edited by axio; 2010-12-25 at 11:21 PM.

Deleted
    Merry Christmas and wish you all a healthy and joyful year.

O"2nd"T that gift is a lot of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feerles View Post
    Really? U are complaining about a gift? U need a life bad, they didn't have to give us anything and u didn't have to take. Get a grip.
    Agree gifts aren't something you should complain about! They are from bottom of our hearts and no matter what you get you should be thankful! Although its slightly different case here but thats irrelevant...
    -K

The mini zep is amazing!

Deleted
    i love doing mini aerial fights especial when theres many zeppelins airborne

Quote Originally Posted by Shadamehr View Post
    I found it disappointing, an aerial version of 2008's Crashin Trashin Controller, which no one gets out nowadays except for achievements, held my interest for barely 30 seconds. I suppose its better than the BB Gun (that was lame !) but with the usual pets being rolled out for the 4th year in a row, was hoping for something better.
    Actually many many people i know still use the crashin trashin controller and we have had many battles with them. =)
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

Quote Originally Posted by Passive Apathy View Post
    Sounds like another device to reset trash pulls llike the Crashin' Thrashin' Racer from 2 years ago Hurray glitching pulls (Hadronox anyone?)
    4 Horsemen was my favorite to use it on. Pull with your racer, 4h run out, everyone shits bricks, then they reset. Unless someone decides to cast a heal before the reset...

Deleted
    i didn't get it for some reason. annyone els ?

holyfrack! gots2 log back in.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could learn it like a pet rather than it taking up bag space.
    I do like it though.

Cool gift. Thanks for reminding us!

I'm surprised there's no achievement on this one :/
    Would've kept everyone busy longer.

I finally have something to do on raids before pull :d. Awesome toy

Deleted
    thanks for the tip, nearly forgot it

This gift is funny, I've also enjoyed Crashin Trashin Controller.

10+ Year Old Account
    grabbed it on all my chars before my fee ran out yesterday

Deleted
    Mohaha, this thin' rocks! last Night there were a huge air battle at the x-mas tree in OG

Quote Originally Posted by Sinshroud View Post
    You should be able to play wow on your iPad, I know a friend of mine does (Saate) from Saate . net (sorry can't post full links yet) wow blog, just run a search on his blog for "iPad". Maybe pop him an email and ask for help.
    If it was my Ipad, I would. However, it's my dads and I don't wanna mess with anything.

The presents are still there for anyone else wondering. And if the presents in Orgrimmar aren't clickable....you might be at the wrong tree. Make sure you're at the Valley of Strength tree, there's a second inactive tree in the Valley of Honor.