Deleted

Question Stealth nerf, for Ferals

So,

i readed and googled some threads, seems that they nerfed "Frenzied Regeneration" healing done from .3% to .15% and i didn't got exactly what they did to "Pounce", but it have something to do with DR.

Would someone explain effect of these changes?

i.E. is our survivalability still good?
    are we able still manage in every bracket etc.

I think im just silly to ask these, but i stll do. ^^

I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed frenzied to .15% since it was giving us 60% of our life back over 20s, vs warriors 30% over 10.

As for the pounce thing, i've been arch all day.. so haven't played with it.

Edit: Just landed, used enrage, then frenzied. with a max of 160k life, i was getting back 2402 per tick for 10 rage. That's right around .15% unless I am retardedly bad at math (I hate it).
    Last edited by Zanathos; 2010-12-25 at 10:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanathos View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed frenzied to .15% since it was giving us 60% of our life back over 20s, vs warriors 30% over 10.

As for the pounce thing, i've been arch all day.. so haven't played with it.

Edit: Just landed, used enrage, then frenzied. with a max of 160k life, i was getting back 2402 per tick for 10 rage. That's right around .15% unless I am retardedly bad at math (I hate it).
    My silly main point was, does this make FR non-usable like i.E. Nourish, and are we still viable in RBG's and high rated Arenas...

Yeah im stupid, deal with it. ;/

If you're going to be in bear to reduce the incoming damage.. healing is obviously gonna be worth it.. till you can get a couple off you with nature's grasp. etc. Any heals are going to help mitigate damage you are taking. I always make sure to hit a demo roar / barkskin if they are up as well, to lower the incoming damage as much as possible.

Deleted
    So whats this Pounce+DR thing? Someone sais where not able to use Pounce+Maim Combs anymore?

where did you read this?

Deleted
    Googled "pounce nerf wow" ^^