10+ Year Old Account

Guild Mounts/Pets when changing guild

Tried to search, but found no answer :s
    Don't know if this is the right forum to post in but sup

My guild got the 100k Critter Kill Achieve (Pet) and the Dark Phoenix few days ago, and I'm wondering what happens If I buy & train them and then change guild, will I be able to summon/mount it without needing exalted reputation?

Don't ask me why I will maybe leave my guild, I'm not sure if I ever will but I still want to know this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything you can buy with guild rewards (except maybe the guild bank vouchers?) is yours to keep and use forever and ever, even if you leave the guild you got it from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, that's great. Got any source or did anyone test this already?

Quote Originally Posted by Gonken View Post
    Could have sworn i read that it would only be available in the next guild if they were same lvl.

*~*A true troll, doesn't even realize he is trolling until he sees me behind him with my troll hunting axe

Deleted
    If they made it like that you had to reach exalted very time I would be really pissed... Not that I want to leave my guild, but if it ever happened that the guild broke up it would be sad to lose all the great rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumf View Post
    If they made it like that you had to reach exalted very time I would be really pissed... Not that I want to leave my guild, but if it ever happened that the guild broke up it would be sad to lose all the great rewards.
    Agreeing with this, seeing the Guild Page requires Honored to buy, but only Friendly to summon - I don't think the phoenix will require exalted reputation to summon, but you never know...

10+ Year Old Account
    It was tested extensively in the beta, I believe. Also, if you look at the items themselves, they do not require any guild rep--once purchased, the rep requirement disappears.

EDIT: The ones not related to the guild themselves, that is. I guess certain ones like the banner and cauldron still have a guild requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but you right click the items im talking about and train them to your pet/mountbook. And as i stated the Guild Page pet requires friend guild rep to summon, but honored to purchase. Thats why i need to know what rep it requires to summon those other pets/mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but you right click the items im talking about and train them to your pet/mountbook. And as i stated the Guild Page pet requires friend guild rep to summon, but honored to purchase. Thats why i need to know what rep it requires to summon those other pets/mounts
    I see absolutely nothing on the Guild Page itself, its spell details, in its comments on Wowhead, or in its description on Wowpedia saying it requires friendly to summon.