Need help with DK pvp. just started

I just hit level 60 and random BGs seem to be good exp if we win. I have a few questions about PvP with Dks.

1) Best spec to pvp with at lvl 60?

2)What kind of rotation should i be running?

Also, i seem to run out of runes very quick. Is this normal, or am i doing something very wrong?

Thanks!

1. Use unholy, people can't cleanse your diseases off.
    2. Use chains of us A LOT
    3. rotation? keep the dots up and use your hard hitter, use death coil as well so they can't cleanse diseases off. Oh, pop your gargoyle when you use your trinkets and stuff.
    4. Running with a healer? Death grip and chains of ice any melee that is attacking your heals.
    5. Don't have Gnaw on auto cast, bind it. Use it to lock down healers.
    6. Gnaw>silence>kick and a healer should go down.
    7. Dun Be Bad U know LOL, Gotta Be alike Toally Pro.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

i would give some tips, but the guy above me seems to have covered everything pretty well

What should my action bar look like? Atm, i have death grip, chains of ice, scourge, bloodstrike,icy touch, death strike, death coil and plague strike.

i have some ques as well such as:
    Is Dark sirculum(idk how to spell the second word) worth it?
    Should i use scourge or festering stike seeing that fester has more initial damage and keeps diseases up?
    Ive seen my differents talents for it yet im not positive which is best can you link one?
    In which situations is it best to use necrotic strike?
    Ps: sorry about the english and grammar in that if your really upset ill go fix it

I find Frost to be extremely effective in PvP, tons of burst dmg, thanks to Killing Machine. I burn down pretty much anything in a matter of 4-5 GCDs, unless its like a tank of some sort. Unholy just doesnt seem to cut it for me.
    I top BG meters almost every round.

Keep diseases up and refreshed via festering strike so you don't have to waste UH runes on plague strike, most of your focus will be festering strikes, necrotic Strike, and scourge strikes alonside deathcoils for your pet, it's really important so you have quick dark transformations.

Dark Simulacrum is Deffinitely a must have, Mr Unholyskipper.

Deleted
    Stop telling him to use DS it's a 85 spell he's 60 :<.

Tbh PvP doesn't have a rotation, it's not PvE. The very best someone can tell you is apply disease and control your enemy before he controls you. Make him use CDs without using some yourself.

well Im not saying USE DARK SIMULACRUM, I was just answering his question:
    "Is Dark sirculum(idk how to spell the second word) worth it?"

---------- Post added 2010-12-27 at 06:05 PM ----------

.......well, I have to say I have a 14 mouse button with the most important skills bound to them for easy access => Mind Freeze, LIchBorne, Lichborne slefheal macro, Death Pact, Raise dead, parachute cloak =P, Rune Strike, Blood Tap, focus etc.....

regarding keybinds well, my keyboard is a huge clusterfuck to be honest: Shift -W pvp trinket, Shift -S DG macro, Shift -e Strangulate, Shift -Q chains of ice, F = anti magic zone, g - AMS, Shift -C IBF, Shift - S Deathcoil, Shift - R Dark Simulacrum......and lots more lol......