Blood of Isiset and Tear of Blood

So I was running Heroic Stonecore today and i happened to stumble upon the Tear of Blood trinket off of the last boss.
    After i equipped it I happened to notice that the Blood of Isiset (heroic) and the trinket I just got had the same amount
    of spirit when it procs. Tear of Blood procs off of heal crits and Blood of Isiset procs of just heals and I was wondering
    if they share and ICD or if they can both proc at the same time giving huge amounts of Mp5. ty

They should work independently. Though if your looking for a better trinket for regen. Drop the crit proc one for the corrupted eggshell from erudax in grim batol. Pop it on yourself or someone who wont take damage for a large mp5 boost, upon expiration it restores a relatively large amount of mana I think 5k or so on the heroic version. And u get something like an extra 2700 mana if it stays up and isn't absorbed.

I actually got the egg and i used it for a short amount of time until i entered Bastion of Twilight and we killed Halfus i noticed the regeneration from the trinket was next to nothing since there is almost constantly damage going out to the whole raid so the egg was out of the trinket pick. Anyways i am currently using Sea Star for the huge amount of spirit and Tear of Blood for the int, i'd use Blood of Isiset but mastery isn't very good for raid healing since echo of light does hardly anything unless you are tank healing.