My sister has this blogg.....

And the content is like any other 13 year old girls blogg, what they do each day etc.

Do you think 13 year old girls should have bloggs where they write their age, where their from etc.?

What my steph mother is worried about is that some old guy will contact her and kidnap her.
    What me and my father worries about is that she will spend to much time with the computer, blogging.

I have some pro's and con's.

Pro's:
    - The technology today has reached far. I read about whole families from ages 7-50 that have their own mac and are on facebook and have bloggs and all kinda stuff shit.
    - Norways biggest blogger and who is most followed just turned 15, and she dont get attacked my old guys.
    - It's realy hard to find the blogg. I just finished my internship with computers and working now with computers and i struggled to find it. I had to ask my steph mother what the address was.
    - As my father pointed out earlier in a discussion, its just as dangerous to have a blogg as to have a cellphone. You can go in the phone book and search for a number and send a dirty message. This is the same as going on the internett and search a random boy or girl name and write comments.
    - All of her friends have bloggs
    - As i look upon the comments, its the same girls from her class that comments on it.
    - I see many girls from her class has bloggs, and they write much more on their blogg, and they even posted their e-mail address

Con's:
    - She is easily influenced. What other girls do in her class, she wants to do too.
    - If old guys do find her blogg and write and say they are someone else, she would probably be fooled by it.
    80 Death Knight
    80 Rogue
    80 Priest

Have a blog, yes.

Have a blog, unmonitored by parents, probably not.

Also, be someone she can talk to, the real reason shes blogging is to let people know of her thoughts etc..