Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

another tactic

well, im guessing this will be just as useless as every other post, due to that fact that you cant get 40+ random people to listen you, but my theory is that tol barad is exactly like a clock, in relativity, 12 being ICG, around 5 being slags and 7 being WV. Now in general a clock will tend to tick to the right just as most people in the world are going to be right handed, but in comparision to a clock people are not programed to go right like a clock we have the ability to choose, and what are we going to go to first, the closest, or the furthest? Probably the closest so you can imagine a random group of attackers will try to take ICG right off the bat and after that the will tend to go to the next closest or straight ahead to slags, so those are the first things you want to defend right?, wrong, you want to stay around WV and slags, seeing as though they are only 2 hours away from each other on ther clock. but then at the same time if you realize your getting overpowerd, you might want to considers starting up the clock, the fact of the matter is is that as soon a a base becomes contested people from both factions start to leave it, to back up the next in the "clock" and to attack in the "clock" its more of a instinct for people to get somthing and move onto the next one immidiatly after, that the heart of competition, and your group has to realize it when a clock is being set and they also have to communicate to counter act the proporitys of the clock and in that sense of ability to turn the clock the otherway setting back their progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically WV is 9, and slags is 3, and the south tower is at 6, so they are all an equal distance away from each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i found the best strat last night at around 7pm.

I saw 6 horde (im horde), each on a siege engine, suiciding their toon by running into the water on their tanks.

Thats as good as TB gets on my server

Deleted