Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sunstrider eu as horde - May be ok, as ally never go there!

Quote Originally Posted by Pockmark View Post
    The Venture Co. is a great server. If you like World PvP, come check us out.

VeCo is Fite!
    Oh my god... this got me excited. Now I know where to make my Alt! My prayers have been answered!

Wait... is this US or EU?

Deleted
    Shattered Hand EU is swedish property, if you're swedish then go ahead and move there, if not then find another place really :P

I play on Shattered Hand EU and I am not from Sweden, I am a scandinavian though so for me its not bad, but if ure from England for example then a swedish trade chat might piss you off.

Hallelujah for friends who cant afford to move to a server they actually wanna play on. Free migration ftw!

Stay away from Kel'thuzad-US, alliance.

Progression is good.
    Trolls are bad.
    Queues during peak hours.

Just stay wherever you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Earthen Ring (EU) is my favorite server for years now. I've played on several realms (ally/horde, pvp/pve/rp) and nobody beats ER. I ain't a RP'er but like the community, no GS scrubs and overall quiet in trade (not alot of spam morons with GS/Achieve/bullshit) but with the occasional laughs ;-).

The other realm I'm active on (Darksorrow EU) is not 1 I would recommend due to queue (altho it's reasonable now) and overall an unfriendly community (had someone decline me for an OS3D run on a geared toon after relogging to an alt to show the achieve) and the massive spam in Trade. That actually forced me to seperate Trade from the other chat channels :P.

Dunemaul EU - No, I would not recommend this server to anyone. On alliance side it's pretty much dead, and the horde side is flooded with Turkish guilds who refuse to speak english even though it's an english server. Also, horde outnumber alliance greatly.

Deleted
    Draenor EU is crap......20min pvp ques for horde...crap progress and is always the first server to go down and the last one to come back up.

Deleted
    I definately wouldn't recommend my server, which is, why I am not naming it here. Stay the hell away with your alts!

Deleted
    Yes i would actually recommend Twisting Nether EU to alliance players.
    The servers IS horde majority but the people are very kind and nice (on Alliance at least, and of course there are douches as well).
    Me personally have had a great time on the server and I've never felt the urge to switch to another one

We have faction swappers galore. Probably a group of 50 that switch sides every few months.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    I would recommend Horde Illidan-US, not Alliance though.
    why, if horde is becomming annoying /too numerous / too cocky, alliance can always call Serenity Now to, ehm, crash some horde lol.

Also, about my server, i am playing on Kor'gall EU, and we, alliance, are underdogs there, but i like it, amount of horde met during leveling is just wonderful if you like pvp, and overall everything is pretty good, full AH, short bg queues etc
    Rules of the internets:

1. There is no RL, only AFK.

2. Welcome to the internets, place where men are men, women are men, and childrend are undercovered FBI agents. Enjoy your stay.

I have a pretty good server (stormreaver) due to the 1:1 ratio of horde/alliance. The only real complaint I have is that it is an old server which results in a hard economy for new users.

10+ Year Old Account
    My experiences:
    Executus EU [Alliance] (Vanilla period) - Decent server with decent community. Of course that was in the vanilla days, god knows what it's like now.
    Magtheridon EU [Horde] (TBC) - Hardcore in those days, tons of great guilds, PuGs that cleared BT and Hyjal etc - now it's barely a shadow of its former glory, deserted and barren.
    Silvermoon EU [Alliance] (Wrath) - Pretty hardcore server, many decent guilds, but crowded as hell.
    Eonar EU [Alliance] (Wrath) - Rough. Didn't have many good experiences there.
    Emeriss EU [Horde] (Wrath) - Decent all round server.
    Talnivarr EU [Horde] (Wrath) - Liked this server, seemed just right, not too many people, not too little, decent balance and decent players/guilds.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    Nethersturm EU!

Good Community, some of the retards mentioned before too.
    But all in all a good package ^^

Greetz

10+ Year Old Account
    no its already way too populated

us-kt hell not stay the hell off my sever to meany ppl are all ready on it..

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're Alliance, I'd recommend Stormreaver US. I haven't played Alliance here, but according to some dude in guild chat, they outnumber us 3:1 and they have a ridiculously high win ratio on the battlegroup.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladilena | Rei | Suhalla »

10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend icecrown-us alliance. Decent pve progression, decent pvp, although personally I would prefer a pvp server instead of the normal. Good economy and generally good player base.

Emerald dream us horde on the other hand is pretty much dead now. It used to be lively but it seems as though all the spunk left.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Horde Cho'gall-US. Decent for PuGs, but guilds are either a) made of fail, b) horrifically elitist, or c) a bit of both. Horde outnumber Alliance greatly, so world PVP pretty much doesn't exist. Hordies on this BG aren't particularly organized or cooperative, so sometimes BGs can be a pain.

Whether I'd recommend Cho'gall depends on what you want to do here. With 10 being the best, my ranking:
    World PVP: 0. Doesn't exist.
    BG/Arena: 6. Not completely stupid, but nothing special either.
    Guild PVE: 5. The trick is finding a decent guild. There's like 3 of them here.
    PuG PVE: 8.5. We had PuGs clearing 12/12 ICC25 with 8+ hardmodes for the last 8 months or so of Wrath.
    Helpfulness: 3. Cho'gall is really quite full of people looking out only for themselves, and are very unfriendly to new people asking questions. >.> Rather than give you recommendations to improve, this lot would rather mindlessly berate you (and often, they're not even correct).
    Economy: 6. Prices are relatively stable most of the time, but a bit on the expensive side. Players here aren't always too smart about undercutting either.

Not recommended for: the new or the PVP-focused (despite being a PVP server).
    Recommended for: the PVE-focused that can take a few jabs and have a good chunk of gold.