Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "Diamonds are forever" ? :P

Aspect of Awesome - Varok Saurfang.

Joke aside, I really don't know, arent Aspects suppose to "live" forever? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pockmark View Post
    One of the more interesting lore rumours I've heard recently is the idea that Thrall is going to become the new Aspect of the Earth, replacing Deathwing.

This got me thinking, wouldn't it be neat if Blizz did this with all the Aspects? And if they did, what major characters would replace them?

My very quickly thought up list with zero justification.

Deathwing replaced by Thrall. *He is the best shaman in the world*

Kalecgos has already replaced Malygos, but it would be cool if Jaina Proudmoore replaced him. *azuregos (sp?) is better*

Ysera replaced by Malfurian Stormrage. *works*

Nozdormu replaced by Magni Bronzebeard *well magni can technicaly be said to be "frozen in time"*

Alexstrasza replaced by Sylvanas Windrunner *lololololol, but cure undeath???*

What do you think?
    some are fine, some are LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Troll. GTFO.

Seriously, that's the most absurd thing i saw this week on the forums.
    An undead, evil, selfish, arrogant and moronic elf replacing the Life Binder? REALLY?
    What drugs are you on, buddy?
    sheeeesh
    people
    1) seem to forget what a TROLL really is and start to abuse and overuse this term in stupid ways
    2) need to cool down and stop getting aggressive about gameplay/lore things. lol.

as for the topic itself I would not like it if every ascpect would get replaced by a new character. One or two replacements with good and solid justification trough lore would be awesome though. it is totally doable and imaginable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Troll. GTFO.

Seriously, that's the most absurd thing i saw this week on the forums.
    An undead, evil, selfish, arrogant and moronic elf replacing the Life Binder? REALLY?
    What drugs are you on, buddy?
    Okay, calm down buddy, the OP isnt saying anything trollish, and even if it is absurd, its still valid. If every absurd thread i ever made got me banned, I would be banned for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Alexstrasza replaced by Sylvanas Windrunner

While we are at it why don't we promote the pope to the new leader of the gay rights comity... ow and while we are at it i heard that nelson mandela wants to become the leader of the BNP...
    i lol'd SO hard reading that. just so hard.

OT : I also lol'd at the OT very much. I guess if you ignore EVERYTHING involving lore and just wanna pop some "cool" people into rolls so they last longer in the game you go for it buddeh. But lorewise i laugh at you sir, I laugh...at...you.

I also lol'd at the OT very much. I guess if you ignore EVERYTHING involving lore and just wanna pop some "cool" people into rolls so they last longer in the game you go for it buddeh. But lorewise i laugh at you sir, I laugh...at...you.
    I already admitted Magni was a pretty lame suggestion for the aspect of Time.

But I also hate it when things are predictable. And I think a redemption storyline featuring Sylvanas Windrunner would be pretty awesome.

They've already tried everything, (Druids, Naaru, The current aspect of life) to reverse the undead plague. Maybe the act of Sylvanas becoming the Life Aspect will finally be enough to break the curse.
    All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players.

Quote Originally Posted by Jindujun View Post
    Doubt it. With all the subtle and less subtle hints in the game we can safely assume that he is the new leader of the Infinite Dragonflight
    This is a fairly justified assumption, however there are others that can be made, adn even following this assumption we don't know why. do we know for certain that without our interference, which happened only because of the interference of the infinite dragonflight, things wouldn't have turned out different? that is one idea, another being they are all for good alterations for the people of the time if they were to be changed. don't assume nozdormu has become evil or that the infinite dragonflight is solely evil, it could be evil ways for a worthwhile goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

10+ Year Old Account
    How about that Netherwing dragon in outlands replacing Deathwing?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahiko3 View Post
    No, these don't even make sense.
    You'd give the Aspect of LIFE to an UNDEAD?
    And what the hell does a dwarf mountain king have to do with time?
    Also do the Badlands quest, it'll get you thinking about the "next" Aspect of Earth
    Exactly my thoughts. LOL @ Sylvanas being the aspect of life. o_O
    I am a filthy casual!

Some of you people have no imagination.

I don't think it would take much, other than some intervention on behalf of the titans to raise people to the level of Aspect.

As to my choices, yes, I agree Magni Bronzebeard is a weird choice, and yes I know he's a statue. I guess that kind of inspired the choice. He's a statue, or a crystal or whatever, so he's timeless? Yeah, ok it's a bad choice. But I didn't want to say Chromie.

As for Sylvanas the Lifebinder, I actually imagine a pretty cool scenerio where the act of Sylvanas becoming the Lifebinder permanantly reverses the undead plague amongst all the Forsaken. Kinda of like, the power of the aspect of Life cleansing Sylvannas causes a chain reaction that cures all of the undead.
    Sooooo all the undead would become humans?

i think you would have some mad forsaken players
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    Well, the aspects were given their powers by the titans, if they were to be replaced, the titans would have to appear and place the powers upon someone else
    One of the reasons this thread is so absurd.
    The only reason our precious Azeroth is still here as we know it, is because the Titans don't have a clue about it's state. If they would make a visit, they would "format" the planet in an instant. Did nobody get why we had to fight Algalon? If he had been allowed to report back, the planet would have been wiped clean.

Kalecgos (and Thrall) will probably be aspects in name (or through some means of power), but not Titan power infused aspects of old.

Alexstrasza replaced by Sylvanas Windrunner

Deleted
    The Aspect of Life replaced by the leader of the Undead...mmk

i think you would have some mad forsaken players
    I agree. Which is why I think this is an "end of game" type scenario. We all hit level 100, kill Sargeras and Sylvanas becomes the Lifebinder.

If he had been allowed to report back, the planet would have been wiped clean.
    What about the idea that the titans would see the hope and potential of the races of Azeroth and let us live?
    All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players.

Quote Originally Posted by Wigman View Post
    "Sylvannas the Lifebinder"...

thats a frightening thought..
    Haha no kidding, maybe Prophet Velen or Tyrande Whisperwind.

Deleted
    Some chat about aspects always being controlled, then step forward but mr bit part player Bolvar to put on another hat, then sit in his chair AFK'ing again.

I already admitted Magni was a pretty lame suggestion for the aspect of Time.

But I also hate it when things are predictable. And I think a redemption storyline featuring Sylvanas Windrunner would be pretty awesome.

They've already tried everything, (Druids, Naaru, The current aspect of life) to reverse the undead plague. Maybe the act of Sylvanas becoming the Life Aspect will finally be enough to break the curse.
    Too bad she doesn't have a single redeemable aspect. Why would the person who wants everything dead become or even want to become the aspect of life? You literally could not have picked a worse candidate.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2010-12-27 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Most people misinterpreted what metzan had said. Thrall isnt becoming the Aspect of Earth, he is becoming the new tirion, helping us (and the dragon aspects) defeat deathwing. IMO, mortals are way too weak to accept the blessing of the titans, but if Metzan wants to, they will.
    key words there. Metzen could make Gamon the new aspect, and we'd just have to deal with it. that or Knaack would get in there and have us kill all the dragonflight leaders, and then Med'an replaces them all and becomes a superdragomageadin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Oh, just replace them all with Thrall.