Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ninja's are people who KNOW they don't need it so they steal it, A Retard steals something he THINKS he need, and an offspec takes something if no one wants it on main spec for his offspec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    It's called "Character name change" and it costs 5E (?). 20E are for race changing and what not.
    It's only a fiver for a name change? Oh well, still acts as a little fine.
    "The truth, my goal."

5 mans. Random. You can not always pass for everbody else's main spec. Everybody has a off spec he wants to gear too.

If you win a item : gratulations. If you dont win it : run the instance again.

No need for crying and ranting anywhere.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Nor is it illegal to close a door in someone's face. Or to piss on the seats in public toilets.
    Lmao this.

Rolling OS when someone else ACTUALLY needs for MS or (even worse) taking items for the gold/increasing your average ilvl when you won't use it... means you're a gargantuan douche-nugget and are the cause of the one and only (real) problem with this game. All deserving of a swift jab to the family jewels.

Like others have pointed out: Blizzard is protecting their investment in the numerous retards that make up a good portion of their income.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Like others have pointed out: Blizzard is protecting their investment in the numerous retards that make up a good portion of their income.
    Not strictly true... Do we really need to have all the child-locks on the cupboard doors, and the baby-gate on the stairs? There's only so much interference Blizzard will make with the game mechanics before they expect us to use our own judgement. The vote-kick feature for this worked rather well for me today. Also running on my healer, I just allowed the ninja looter to die to every single mechanic until he left =P
    There's ways and means of dealing with this, and showing the retards that it's not acceptable. We need to be in charge of this, rather than Blizzard always reshaping the community at our behest.

How in the name of hell did this 48 priest get in there?

Quote Originally Posted by toho View Post
    a priest(lvl 48) rolled on an epic boe ax my warrior needed.
    ....riiiight
    I stopped reading at "boe"

Deleted
    simple way to fix it ..
    Play with players from your server .. ask in main city for hc party and you dont have to deal with people that need on offspecs etc
    or u can still do random pugs and there you will have to be prepard that everyone might need when ever they can.

I'm atm only missing bracers for my healing spec so when every I do a random pug HC I ask if its okey for me too need on my offspec (enhanchment) and if they say no I just help them kill first boss and then leave to try a new pug ..
    but dont get angry when some one needs on a item in a Random PuG .. if they can they will ,, anonymity to hide behind makes even normal people to ninjas... ;/

Deleted
    i always like meetin a total (inserts insulting words to avoid being warned or w/e, but you know what im aiming for) dont be moronic, it may be need or greed, but someone rolling for OS when u need MS is damn right disgusting and it shouldbt be allowed, i dont know what your on about but theres few who agree with you, and or/will listen, so making this post was pointless, your wrong, no debate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    Also, why arent you in Heirlooms?
    Well not all have the time to farm Heirlooms. There is much more fun stuff in WoW then to farm Heirlooms, so that comment was kinda stupid.