10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, but I want to see it only because of Gary Oldman. He can usually turn a craptastic movie into something worth watching at least once.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh dear god.... I was watching that thinking, this is just another cash in on the whole Twishite thing, they've run out of crappy books to make movies out of so now they're 're-inventing' (read: Fucking up) classic stories.... then I see 'from the director of Twishite' and hear the line 'I'm no good for you!' 'I don't care.'

this film is going to suck more balls than that foot looking mother fucker Edward Cullen.

True story, the origional Red Riding hood was a thinly veiled warning against bestiality, just thought I'd put that out there.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I wanted to kill myself when I saw that Trailer.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Deleted
    first they make vampires and werewolves suck and now the tales i used to read when i was a child, i´m sad now

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    first they make vampires and werewolves suck and now the tales i used to read when i was a child, i´m sad now
    I know right at least they can't ruin dragons they were all was sex addicts. How many beauty and the beast knock offs can they make before Disney sues there ass.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Deleted
    How the hell can you get a love story out of a Grim tale on a large wolf eating a little girls grandmother?

Movies now-a-days have no sense of logic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    How the hell can you get a love story out of a Grim tale on a large wolf eating a little girls grandmother?

Movies now-a-days have no sense of logic.
    The story its copying was a murder who raped little girls and dressed like a wolf and its a true story and they turn it into a miss understood emo 12 year old love story. BUT ruining history wasn't enough they ruined red robin hood too. In one god awful movie.
    Last edited by turlyonlost to tirion wtf; 2010-12-29 at 02:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    The story its copying was a murder who raped little girls and dressed like a wolf and its a true story and they turn it into a miss understood emo 12 year old love story. BUT ruining history wasn't enough they ruined red robin hood too.
    When the story is 700 years old, I doubt it is based on the true story of one rapist.
    But then again Robin Hood is based off the old english phrase for a highwayman "Robyn hoode"

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    When the story is 700 years old, I doubt it is based on the true story of one rapist.
    But then again Robin Hood is based off the old english phrase for a highwayman "Robyn hoode"
    Yeah there was a cult of rapist they shot and killed one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Yeah there was a cult of rapist they shot and killed one.
    Aha, now you said "cult" of rapists. Thats alot more accurate to say a folk tale like this one would come from