Arms vs furry on single target dps.

I have just started to play my warrior again, LvL 82, (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../mamono/simple) and notis that i am doing quite good damage on a single target situation, Around 6-8k depending on the fight, but have bad memories from my LvLing s.priest up. Was lucky if I where doing 3k. Have notis that other classes, except for DK's are doing around 2-3k dps too. Is it just arms that is a bit OP at this LvL?
    The reason I ask is that I want to try out furry, never played as furry before. How are furry warriors doing on a single target situation? Is it hard not to do AoE like whirlwind? (CC situations). Does furry compeare to arms in single target situations?

If anyone could just make a quick answer I would be happy

If you want to just mash buttons play fury. If you want to pay attn play arms. Arms > Fury atm if you "can" play arms.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arms honestly keeps up with Fury if a good player is behind both specs. Even on AoE arms pulls ahead because of how overpowered Sweeping Stirkes+Bladestorm is. It's unreal.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Ok, thanks I prefear a bit "tactical" playing. Will keep to arms then

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Arms honestly keeps up with Fury if a good player is behind both specs. Even on AoE arms pulls ahead because of how overpowered Sweeping Stirkes+Bladestorm is. It's unreal.
    if specced into, the usage of the blood and thunder talent alone also can produce quite ok aoe dmg.

Deleted
    Honestly, they are as good. Arms is slightly better if you don't have the hit that fury requires.
    Personally, I prefer arms, and always have

Deleted
    Furry warrior? ^^ Chuckle each time.

Fury > Arms DPS if you have the gear. Always has been since it requires little attention to keep everything flowing and you have time to think while arms has filler styles. Fury is more demanding as in wrath though.

However I love arms and wont be switching any time soon.

As for DPS compared to other classes: Warriors get their DPS Fix at lvl81 (colossal smash). also as any 2-hand melee the dps is largely dependent on your weapon and you get LK25H weapons right away. Pallys often are not up for the new mechanic. As for casters they usually have to set up first to apply dmg and it takes more than a rend for most of them.
    Arms burst is high and the sustained dmg isnt bad either.

on fights like argaloth fury is around 20k and arms is around 17k i think

what's funny is all the highest warrior dps has come from prot so far, 30k+

Think like there are two of the same guy irl with same amount of arms and fury warrior knowledge, sitting on identical computers with same connection, with same ilvl of gear(mind out, I'm not saying "the same gear" because fury and arms needs different stats) the fury version of the player will always do more dps. It won't be for example 4k more than arms, maybe even only 500 more dps, but will be more. I have had the chance to play with many good warriors both arms and fury but this has never changed.
    The people who say arms can do more damage than fury have probably never played with a fury warrior that has same ilvl, experience, latency, fps.

Fact that my arms rival in guild got into 29th in WoL with 28k dps where I did 33.5k dps and could only be 71th should give you an idea.

Arms was definitely more fun than fury in wotlk but that changed with raging blow. If you call having 1 or maybe 2 more buttons to press "tactical" or "fun", you should definitely go for arms-especially if you don't have the gear loaded with hit.

If you want to play a furry, just roll a worgen or tauren, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Venjin View Post
    If you want to play a furry, just roll a worgen or tauren, problem solved.
    And yea, furry warrior has been the new enchantment shaman nowadays-.-

furry wins no contest. it's just TOO kawaii!!!~ =^_^-