Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I started playing WoW because of my partner. I know our raid leader plays with his wife and she's a total brat and throws her weight around. Makes it hard to lead the guild/raids at times. Feel sorry for the guy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Met mine on wow...moved from GA to OR to be with her...now have a 3 month old together...and she has more High lvl toons them me

"You play WoW?!"

Then she cheated on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Met my boyfriend on WoW three years ago, now we're sitting in the same room drinking Newcastles and BG'ing togther!

/swoon
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: why is never peeple who are smart of the fighting
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: every time raiding
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: people are wheels on chair

(( Manapaws ))

My husband got me started playing WoW, now we're both in an endgame guild together. He's a healer, I'm a dps

My boyfriend and I started dating in July of 05 and we started playing WoW....late 05/early 06, somewhere in there. We still play, but since Cata we don't actually play on the same server. It's weird, but his main is still on our old server and I haven't decided whether to transfer my druid back or use a different character. He hasn't decided whether he wants to stay there or not though, so I have some time. Actually, as I'm typing this, I'm listening to him do Bastion of Twilight with his new guild.

As far as roles go, all the while we've been playing together he's played destruction lock, and I've been a druid. Mostly feral, tank or dps, with resto from time to time when I feel like it. Our roommates are also a wow-playing couple, although they play more or less independently. On the same server (the one I'm on) but since cata they're not even on the same faction.

Personally, I think playing with the important people in your life is a great way to spend time. People who play wow have a lot to talk about, something I've noticed frequently in public situations as well. I've met probably a dozen random people in restaurants because they overheard my boyfriend and I discussing wow. Having something like WoW shared in your life is a great way to make a healthy relationship stronger. Be wary though, because I also know a couple who had a rough time, and the distance between them was expanded by the man being more into WoW than his fiancee. Ultimately, they broke up, not over wow, but over lack of communication and trust. Of which WoW was a major contributing factor.