Fire rotation on more than 1 mob?

No this is not for AOE.

I'm wondering what the rotation is for more than 1 mob that are spread out. Should you living bomb them both or just one? Throw pyros at both so more dots are rolling or just on the other guy? And is it the same for 2,3 or even 4 mobs that are spread out?

My general feeling is that if mobs are spread out, and they are not in a pack, you aren't supposed to be trying to damage them all, but rather focus fire. Typically you get much better DPS by downing them one at a time if you are not able to decently AoE them, but I do put up Living Bomb on as many targets as possible (up to 3 is the limit) so long as it doesn't interfere with any threat issues with the tank. Of course, I'm not saying you can't or should not throw up spells on each of them when given the opportunity, but sometimes you lose DPS time when you're switching back and forth too much. Might be something to play around with, though, on training dummies and see how you do!

Deleted
    you will get a nice 10% haste buff from pyromaniac if you put LB on 3 targets. So even if they are spread out, try using that while nuking 1 single target.

always LB up to 3 targets. Use blastwave if it's 3 minimum. Spread via impact even when they are 2. Spreading combustion on big HP targets = topping that fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MythoS View Post
    always LB up to 3 targets. Use blastwave if it's 3 minimum. Spread via impact even when they are 2. Spreading combustion on big HP targets = topping that fight.
    He was talking about mobs that are spread out. I think aout of the Impact or flamestrike/blastwave range.
    having 3 spread out mobs it only is good to keep 3xLB on them if you have pyromaniac, so you can single nuke 1

Fire has a lot of productive meter padding. As stated, pyromaniac gives you a buff that works for single target. For spread out targets, see if blast wave hits them both. CS a range to bring it closer so you can use impact. Lastly, be aware that impact actually as pretty good range and you may be able to hit spread out targets anyway.