Deleted

need help with some feral druid macros

hello I am looking for a macro that will cancel my current stance (bear or cat form) or one that will if I am in cat form then go to dire bear, if in dire bear then go to cat form. I have a macro that remove snared by going out of the current form then back into it with a singel click.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    #show
    /cast [stance:1] !Dire Bear Form; [stance:4] !Travel form; [stance:3] !Cat Form; [stance:5]
    but that wont be tweaked to my needs

I also have a skull bash macro for when I am in both bear and cat but it seems a little simple to me, it does what it should do but ,by it can be made better
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Skull Bash(Cat Form)
    /cast Skull Bash(Bear Form)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Feral Charge(Cat Form)
    /cast Feral Charge(Bear Form)
    what they do right now is the first try cat then bear I know we are only talking about miliseconds but there still is a delay when it reads the macro when in bear cause it tryes cat first. can it be enhanced.

sorry for bad english.
    thanks in advance

I would recommend trying the "button" method of creating macros. Basically it will allow you to cast one or the other depending on which mouse button you press. Button 1 is the left click and button 2 is the right click. So, if you wanted to have it cast in Cat Form for the left click, and Bear Form for the right click, it would look something like this:

#showtooltip
    /cast [button: 1] Skull Bash(Cat Form)
    /cast [button: 2] Skull Bash(Bear Form)

Of course, you would have to remember which mouse click you set for each form, but it would at least save the delay if you can successfully remember each time.

As for canceling a stance, I have never done that with a druid, but I know that on my mage I can cancel "auras" so to speak. If I have Ice Block up, or Invisibility, and I want to end it early, I have a macro that allows me to do that:

/cancelaura Ice Block or /cancelaura Invisibility

Maybe that could work for your Forms? Or at least something similar such as /cancelstance Bear Form (or whichever Form you want to cancel)? Again, I'm not familiar with canceling stances, but it's something to try at least

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:3]Skull Bash(Cat Form); Skull Bash(Bear Form)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:3]Feral Charge(Cat Form); Feral Charge(Bear Form)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nostance:1]Bear Form; Cat Form
    (Dire Bear got removed, no?)

Code:
    /cancelform

You can try these. They're untested as I don't have a druid, but I think they should work. Let me know if it doesn't do what you want:
    For switching between cat and dire bear form:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:3]Dire Bear Form;[stance:1]Cat Form;!Cat Form
    (via Macro Explain)
    Show tooltip, icon, and cooldown for the first item or spell in this macro on the action bar

If you are in form 3(cat) then:
    Cast Dire Bear Form on yourself

Else, if you are in form 1(bear/dire bear) then:
    Cast Cat Form on yourself

Otherwise:
    Cast Cat Form (if Cat Form is not already active?) on yourself

Second Macro
    As for your second macro request, I think this should work for ya:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1]Skull Bash (Bear Form);[stance:3]Skull Bash (Cat Form);!Cat Form
    and

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1]Feral Charge (Bear Form);[stance:3]Feral Charge (Cat Form);!Cat Form
    If those don't work, I probably misspelled the names of the spells, just replace them with the shift-clicked version in your spell-book.

Those macros will cast the appropriate charge, and otherwise stick you in cat form if you're not in the right form. (You can change this to dire bear form easily if you want)

Hope that does the trick for ya

**EDIT**
    Treeston beat me to it darn it. I'm not sure about dire bear form. *shrug*
    Last edited by Brusalk; 2010-12-28 at 09:19 AM.

Deleted
    thanks for the help on the macros. I found that
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:3]Bear Form;[stance:1]Cat Form;!Cat Form
    was working best for my shifting between cat and bear

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:3]Feral Charge(Cat Form); Feral Charge(Bear Form)

#showtooltip
    /cast [stance:3]Skull Bash(Cat Form); Skull Bash(Bear Form)
    seemed to do the job to, I then binded my S with a /cancelform macro that works just fine. just gotta get used to have S working as that insteed of backpeddle, then again who needs backpeddle in pvp.

Dire Bear form has been removed and is just Bear form now
    Last edited by mmoc8c815007e9; 2010-12-28 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Bear Form!

I'd like to give a quick modification on Brusalk's Charge/Skullbash code. Here is what I use:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form); Cyclone
    This macro will cast whichever charge is appropriate for your form, but since it would be useless in caster form, I've designed it to be my Cyclone key when I'm not in cat or bear.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form); [stance:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form); Hibernate
    This is my skull bash form. The #showtooltip means that whenever you're in caster form, Hibernate is displayed. The appropriate bash is displayed when you're in cat and bear forms, too. I like it.

Also, just a fun use of the same mechanics, here is another buttonspace-saving macro I really like.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] Challenging Roar; [stance:3] Prowl; Entangling Roots
    In cat-form I will stealth, the same button casts my AOE taunt in bear form, and if I'm in caster, it's entangling roots.

You can get really creative this way. Enjoy.

Deleted
    thanks alot Houndaer. that Idea really helped me out. now I can completely stop clicking any of my spells

you're welcome. further reading, check out wowwiki's macro page. I can't post links cause i'm a noob, but google search "wowwiki macro guide" and you'll see what I mean. It's exhaustive, and should tell you way more than you'd ever want to know, which is a good thing, right?

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] !Bear Form; [stance:4/nostance] !Travel form; [stance:3] !Cat Form; [stance:5] !Tree of Life; [stance:5] !Moonkin Form; [stance:2] !Aquatic Form;
    Here's a very good macro for switching out and in for any form you may have. (tho Boomkin & Tree) is not working >_<, would appriciate if anyone cared to fix it