Thread: hit cap bug

hit cap bug

has anyone else had a problem with their calculated hit chance? im currently below the 17% hit cap (+15%) but it says that my chance to miss is zero percent. Im not looking at melee and obvi have no skills to up hit chance. anyone else notice this? take a look at your char tab.

The 17% hit cap is based on boss-level monsters. Make sure you're looking for the Skull icon's percentage, not anything above.

man i would LOVE to not have to get those 2% hit =)

Make sure you are looking at your SPELL hit chance. You are probably looking at your melee stat. I did this too and was all confused. >.>

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    are you in a party / raid with a draenei?

Quote Originally Posted by torrok View Post
    are you in a party / raid with a draenei?
    That only affects themselves now, no longer the party.

As deadria said, the amount of rating required to get 17% spell hit will give you 14.5% melee/ranged hit. Make sure you're looking at the proper tooltip.

yes, as stated in my post i am sure that i am looking at spell, not melee. Still having the same problem. right now my hit is at 1746 and it is showing that my plus hit is only 14.5%.

Check again, this time make sure you're not looking at your Ranged stats. There are separate tabs for melee, ranged and spell. 14.5% hit is the value you should get on melee and ranged with 1746 hit rating.