Thread: Starting DK PVP

Deleted

Starting DK PVP

Hello everybody,

Have always been a more pve oriented DK and I am now leaning more towards PVP, got to love pressure from your RL friends.

Anyhow, I am completely clueless as how to play properly and I am curious as to what do you guys believe is the best spec (I would prefer frost) and what abilities I should use the most.

Right now I am running around as 2h frost and pretty much playing as I do in PVE (KM procs = Obliterate and frost strike / blood strike in between). PVP however brings stuff like necrotic strike and such to the table and I am not sure if festering strike should have a place in my rotation.

So if somebody could give me a good 2h frost spec and what kind of 'rotation' I should use, it would be greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    I too am curious as to the fine art of DK pvp, but more so as DW. I have been searching high and low for some updated DK info.

All I know for sure is Necrotic strike owns. I am the healer killer.

Completely ignore any sort of rotation in pvp, you do damage as you do damage but the main part is reacting to what others do, you need to know what abilities to use and when and that just comes in practice. Right now DKs are very powerful imo anyway, so just get into bgs and play around and you'll soon find out the ins and outs of what to do