Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    0/10 stop feeding him please

Quote Originally Posted by Melfeth View Post
    Dedication and skill are two very different things. The fact that I can kill a person with ease doesn't mean I actually care to do it, as it's a hassle. See what I mean? The fact that it's not hard at all to play this game is true, but coordinating 9-24 other people into not screwing up? That's not as easy as many might think.

But in essence, the OP is correct.
    so wow does take skill then...........

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I think this is that same guy that posted about 5 different topics saying the same thing. He must have created a new account since the other one got banned. Move along, people. Nothing to see here, you lookie-loos
    So...2 counts to ban on now huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by itzthedon View Post
    I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.
    I hear ya brah. oh wait... no support... Oh, sorry, I'm feeding the troll. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

5 posts? You made that acount only to do that troll topic?

uǝʞoɹq sı ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ʞuıɥʇ ı

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Deleted
    Get to lvl 85 -> Get a 5v5 arena team -> Get to a high rating -> Eat your words

during the game i always think i'm playing mario.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuku65 View Post
    0/10 stop feeding him please
    You fed him too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anobix View Post
    The same way that any other video game 'takes no skill', every game can be brought down to recognizing patterns, mouse movements/clicks, and button presses but that doesn't mean that every single person can play at the top .1% of the population in an RTS/FPS/MMORPG/Sports game/Etc

It is the finesse and the specifics that make games/hobbies/activities different, basketball is basically nothing more than throwing a ball in a hoop/stopping someone to put said ball into a hoop, but you can't say that basketball is easy.
    i applaud this! fer reals!

Farmville or any other facebook game takes no skill.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish View Post
    get back to black ops you dry lunch
    I lol'd. But... but... I just got a 5 kill streak. That means I'm the shit right... right guys?

Death improves everyone's reputation...

I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.
    go back to your Modern Warfare 2

---------- Post added 2010-12-28 at 08:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kalamasoo View Post
    What kind of skill do you want in a video game? the stress of actually killing a person?
    Wtb Dexter MMO

Says you... filthy keyboard turner...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

i also feel that wow is a game that takes no skill and if anyone says it does take skill you dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Oblesidon the Kingslayer View Post
    Says you... filthy keyboard turner...
    Jesse Cox says hi his been a clicker sense vanilla.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Jesse Cox says hi his been a clicker sense vanilla.
    kwyboard turner as in his MMOCHAMPION title lol not the fact that he clicks
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    At the risk of being hypocritical, I'm posting here purely to remind people not to post in troll threads. Especially with things such as "fail troll is fail" ect.

Deleted
    Let me guess, you got pwned by a backpedalling "insert class" in WSG?
    /sigh
    get tae fuck.