Deleted

Vial of sands mats discount?

How does it works? Im exalted with Ramkahen, but i can still see 3k per sand, sooo im little confused now

There is no discount, unless your in a guild with the 10 percent less cost from venders. I may be wrong, but this is what i thought. I heard that goblins have a discount, but i don't understand how they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    How does it works? Im exalted with Ramkahen, but i can still see 3k per sand, sooo im little confused now
    you only get a discount if you buy the mats with a goblin. otherwise, it doesn't matter since The NPC that sells the mats is not tied to any faction

The vendor wont supply discounts from any rep. The only way to discount it would be using a goblin, and possibly the guild perk at level 23.

Thanks to i4ni for this awesome signature.

Deleted
    The Racial from Goblins will cut the cost down by 20%. Also the guild perk will cut it down by 10%. Yes, this does stacks.

Deleted
    it it true its getting fixed tommorow?

I had a gobby guildy buy the mats for me, they were 23400.00 I have the pattern and have sold or made about 6 of them now. I think the mats are WAY over priced. I sell them for 7k plus mats but am willing to go lower if you haggle with me, LOL and for guildies free.

I really don't understand the high price of the mats tho.