Best raid to start in?

My guild is just about at the point where we can start raiding and i was wondering what is a better choice to start in BoT, BWD, ToFW? More leaning towards a BWD or BoT..
    So what did you guys start in or think i should start in? and why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bastion. Halfus and Valiona/Theralion are pretty easy fights, however after those two I recommend you hit up Conclave, then try your hand in Descent. Halfus can be a bit of a pain depending on your drake set up, but its the best place to start. Valiona is just an awareness fight. You can try Council in Bastion, but so far its the hardest fight I've seen, probably the only harder one is Nefarian, but I'm not that far, so I dunno. Conclave is a joke, haven't tried Al'akir yet. With decent awareness Omnotron and Magmaw aren't that bad either, but definetly try Bastion first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Bastion. Halfus and Valiona/Theralion are pretty easy fights, however after those two I recommend you hit up Conclave, then try your hand in Descent. Halfus can be a bit of a pain depending on your drake set up, but its the best place to start. Valiona is just an awareness fight. You can try Council in Bastion, but so far its the hardest fight I've seen, probably the only harder one is Nefarian, but I'm not that far, so I dunno. Conclave is a joke, haven't tried Al'akir yet. With decent awareness Omnotron and Magmaw aren't that bad either, but definetly try Bastion first.
    Ah thats exactly what i needed to know thanks!