Thread: Disc PvP help?

Disc PvP help?

Well as we all have experienced disc gets penetrated pretty hard am i right? Im currently at 3k resil and was thinking if i should go with 20 int 20 resil gems due to getting destroyed by feral druids and warriors, but then i cant forget about my god ol friend haste. My question to you all is do you think resil or haste is a better choice for gemming and such.

I will go for output/survival stats this season especially since we are talking about discipline.I am at 3400resi and I still find myself extremely squishy vs cleave setups (see war/feral,feral/rogue,feral/dk basickly any melee spam).You could say haste makes heals faster but seriously I juked both dks/ferals interupts and died in a strangulate just after 4seconds by a dk/feral/pala combo mindlesly spamming their cds, shit game .So 20int/20resi for me ty.

Same as the person above me, I'm 3400 resiliance and still have offhand / wand to get, so there's about 200 more to come. I socket yellow with resiliance and red with int/resi. I found my mana was actually pretty okay in the few 3v3 matches I played as priest/lock/mage, but meleecleaves training you down will be a big problem, so you'll need all the resiliance you can get.