Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    FL ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡
    If your SnD is falling off that much, to screw up your whole rotation then i suggest glyphing for it to make it an additional 6 seconds, but I really don't see how it's falling off really, 1 CP eviscerate or envenom and its full again.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    Mutilate crit chance is somewhere around 40-50%. Relentless strike is 20% PER combo point.

All you have to do is one 4-5 CP envenom per 20sec to refresh your snd + throw 1 or 2 CP rupture when old one is falling.

This is what i call super simple class.
    And what's your class? Regardless, it's just as simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Israel....no Palestine....no Israel...no....
    Our rotation isn't bad, no, but its not like other classes have it that worse off. To add to that, maybe you haven't considered the fact that target-switching doesn't exactly cater to the times we need it to...shit falls off...and without it we lose damage bigtime. Maybe if you were better at your own class you wouldn't have to complain. Get out of our forums.
    People tell me rogues are unfair.......then I stab them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eekmut View Post
    I don't see how its easy easier than other class rotations. None of them are terribly difficult and at these gear levels, the Mut rotations specifically is very luck based. If you don't get a well timed Venomous Wounds proc, or Ruthlessness/Relentless Strikes procs, or Seal-Fate procs, your entire rotation falls apart.

If your rotation falls apart because of no Ruthlessness proc, you're doing something wrong.

Rogue isn't a hard rotation now, by any stretch, but it's by no means easy, either. You can do the basic rotation, and get average DPS, or you can do the rotation properly and do a lot of DPS. Rogues have almost always been doing decent DPS, good Rogues have always been doing outstanding DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    Mutilate crit chance is somewhere around 40-50%. Relentless strike is 20% PER combo point.

All you have to do is one 4-5 CP envenom per 20sec to refresh your snd + throw 1 or 2 CP rupture when old one is falling.

This is what i call super simple class.
    Haha failed. You realize doing a 1/2 cp rupture gives you a shitter chance of a relentless strikes proc right?

Looking at http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dtb/all/11/0/3 as a ret paladin, makes me want to cry.