Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first toon was a nelf rogue, deleted him and rolled an undead lock. But now my main is a dwarf warrior..hmm..

10+ Year Old Account
    My First toon was a Troll Rogue. Played him till that last few months before tbc, played a hunter till WoTLK came out, then switched to my Warrior. Played him since.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first toon is a rogue and i am still playing with it.

His name is the same of my nickname over here.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Started on launch day, had a rogue named 'Sorry' and a mage named 'Magic'. I leveled both to 60 until i finally chose to continue with my mage after getting the ZG trinket pom pyro double trinket = Insta win back then loved it and still do, Allthough my account got hacked and i lost both my chars along with my amazing names...But started another mage on horde and am still playing it

10+ Year Old Account
    I told my cousin what i wanted from the game in a class, he said i should roll paladin

paladin has always been my main since, my first 70, 80 and 85, ive did everything on that character, he will always be my main

Deleted
    My first every character was a Druid, this was a few months after the game was released, dear lord those days were a horrible grind. I had a strange love hate relationship with that character. Never tried boomkin form.

In all honesty I stopped playing it because I was more in love with wearing plate and hitting things with a hammer. Still, I remember running home to level my druid, switching to catform and sprinting down the paved glowing roads of Azshara with the enchanting music playing in the background. Those tingled notes still echo till this day.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first character was a Night Elf Warrior about a month before The Burning Crusade came out. I only rolled her because I had friends that played a Night Elf Rogue and Hunter. I hated every second I played her, and I only got to Level 8 before I decided I hated her with such a passion that I was going to throw her away.

Then I rolled a Druid.
    First impressions are everything to me. Make it count. <3

My first character was a Tauren Shaman. Shaman because the playstyle sounded similar to the Mage 'class' in Asheron's Call. Tauren because the stun ability and herbalist bonus sounded helpful. Raided fairly extensively with him throughout Vanilla (with a few multi-month breaks peppered in there). I sat out of BC almost entirely due to work. Came back at the end of BC and didn't have the heart to replace the Shamans hard fought epics with green quest rewards. So I instead labelled my troll priest.

Forward to today said priest is a human on a new server an my main is a NELF Druid. However, being an old school horde guy being a NELF is rather off-putting. Now that worgen Druids are a possibility I will likely race change.

The shaman still sits on my old server decked out in t1/2 epics.

Male night elf hunter. I watched him shoot his bow with his "hai guise lookee me! I'm a gangsta lol" animation, for about 5 minutes, and then deleted him. Then I made a female night elf hunter. The female nelf bow animation is so graceful it made me think the male nelf bow animation must have been an inside joke by the devs. Anyway, played that hunter until around level 55, back in late 2004 through early 2005.

Since 2007 my main has been my rogue, which for Cata I race-changed to goblin (which I am so glad I did!).

Deleted
    Human warlock - dropped it because I had to swap realm

10+ Year Old Account
    My first ever character was, of course, a Human Paladin! Back in Vanilla. I only played it for a couple of months, and then quit wow.

Two years later I started playing again, rolled a Warlock. I stuck with it, but then left it because I played on US realms and wanted to play on EU realms instead for guild raiding (US raids at 3am my time with 450ms aint that appealing). I did roll another Warlock on EU, though, with the same name as my US warlock. So you could say it's the same character in a sense, I only created a new one because there's no way to migrate from US to EU.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

My first char was a Orc warlock, a Friend introduced me to wow, and he wanted me to try it out. month later I got myself and lvl'd a night elf druid, Wich now has been in many places with many changed:P It Currently is a Troll druid and still my #1 Char.(might change it to Taurensoon again)

I rolled a male troll hunter. A male troll because of the tusk and hair style. And a hunter because you could keep a pet.

Thanks to LRCollier for sig.
    100% Altoholic ;D

UD female mage. Deleted because she was too damn ugly.

Warrior. Loved it. But account is frozen and it's not upgraded to Wrath/Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember my first character. He was Barry (because I still liked Barry Sanders at the time) the Tauren Warrior. I got him to about level 8 until I noticed other players with pets. Naturally, I wanted a pet. So I quickly hopped off Barry, rolled Ontar (Orc hunter, my first main ever who gets little to no playing time now) and things have been completely different ever since.

I did end up switching back to playing a warrior at some point.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    My first toon was a Dwarf Hunter, second one was a Gnome Rogue

Got all classes to 80+ except for My hunter and rogue.

And i play Horde now instead ^^