Tailoring Question

Ok so I looked around a bit and couldn't find any direct answers on forums or on Wowhead so I decided to make a quick post. I recently have been slowly giving up on my paladin and leveling my mage to 85, been dumping gold into enchanting and tailoring to max them at 525 now and I was wondering, with the 6 different cloths you can make on the 7 day cooldown I believe it is, if I went to make Dreamless Belt, it says it takes 4 cloth does that have to be a specific cloth or can I just use 4 different 1 week cooldowns to make it? I have yet to hit that point and was a bit confused to any help would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's just one type of cloth but there are many ways to make it, each with its own one week cooldown. Each uses different volatile elements, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by entick View Post
    Trying to stop [trolls] in trade chat is like trying to empty the ocean with a fork.

Fandandra is correct. Each "Dream of" cooldown takes cloth and 30 of one type of Volatile. They're all on separate cooldowns, and they all make the exact same cloth, Dreamcloth. The Dream of Destruction takes cloth and 5 Chaos Orbs rather than volatiles but it's not on a cooldown at all.

So yes, to make your Dreamless Belt, you can use all your cooldowns in a day to get 5 dreamcloth, buy the pattern with one of those, and make the belt on the spot with the remaining four.