Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    I use my Leap of Faith to kill guild members / irl friends all the time ! (well, at least trying to kill them)

And they do the same to me. With everyone with 346 gear, Heroics aren't hard anymore, it's time for some fun ! (And we ALL have fun, cause at the end of the instance, everyone has died at least one time )
    People are not YOUR friends though. Of course we can kill our friends with out them spazzing out and calling you a noob and ignoring you. But a random dude is going to HATE you. The post I was replying to said killing others brightens the mood. But in all seriousness it makes it worse. RANDOM people. Not your friends.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was in Vortex Pinnacle the other day with my guildies, we had just kicked some fail player and decided it would be worth a laugh to wait untill the last boss before we requed. We waited till about... 15 seconds after the pull and started looking for a new DPS. Got a hunter come in right as he was finishing up the triangle safe zone on the floor. BOOM Hunter dead.

Vent erupted in laughter.

Then he released and came inside and died again, he did that about 2 more times before calling us Douchebags.

Worked like a charm, we were getting pretty bored of doing heroics, so yeah while I agree we were probably dicks, it lightened our mood and it was a pisser.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviar View Post
    You mean boss?

I didn't understand this at all. In fact, your entire sentence is more nonsense than Jabberwocky...and I'm still not sure what that is either....
    Let me clear this up for you.
    Ihnasir is saying that at the end boss of Forge of Souls, after listening to some idiotic dps brag and call everyone noobs cause he does more aoe dps than them, he gets the debuff on him and you pop your dps cooldowns to get him killed.

Deleted
    Heh - that cleared things up. But to be honest, that was a pretty mangled sentence.

After killing Twin Valkyrs @ ToC I usually held a small lottery and placed WW on few separate ppl. Ofc I always announced that few of you have WW just when the floor was shattered. Some people died, some managed to get rid off the buff before they hit the water

Also during 2nd boss of icc we provided 1dkp for every mc'd target killed (ofc their deaths were because of druids being too slow with their cyclones!)

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Was in Vortex Pinnacle the other day with my guildies, we had just kicked some fail player and decided it would be worth a laugh to wait untill the last boss before we requed. We waited till about... 15 seconds after the pull and started looking for a new DPS. Got a hunter come in right as he was finishing up the triangle safe zone on the floor. BOOM Hunter dead.

Vent erupted in laughter.

Then he released and came inside and died again, he did that about 2 more times before calling us Douchebags.

Worked like a charm, we were getting pretty bored of doing heroics, so yeah while I agree we were probably dicks, it lightened our mood and it was a pisser.
    hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by FacepalmerXtreme View Post
    spell reflecting it would cause it to only damage enemies and not party members. if you want to kill people with seaswell, simply ignore it (it will hit you first for nothing, the others for a lot)
    Actually, spell reflecting it doesn't reflect the chain. It just reflects the initial 20k damage that would have hit me, back to the caster. The rest of the chain still hits party members.
    Last edited by Krix007; 2010-12-31 at 03:26 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A priest unintentionally killed me with life grip while fighting Valiona in Grim Batol. She life-gripped me away from the elemental about to reach me (although I had it rooted and it was almost dead) and .5 seconds later the dragon turns and breathes on us where before where I was at I would have been safe. That's not life grip! That's grief grip!

Thankfully I don't have to try to kill anyone, they generally do a good job killing themselves in the most "WTF" ways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your all so mean to each other! Stick to pvp :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    Thankfully I don't have to try to kill anyone, they generally do a good job killing themselves in the most "WTF" ways.
    Too true. Maybe a topic for a new thread? lol

Quote Originally Posted by destero1 View Post
    After killing Twin Valkyrs @ ToC I usually held a small lottery and placed WW on few separate ppl. Ofc I always announced that few of you have WW just when the floor was shattered. Some people died, some managed to get rid off the buff before they hit the water

Also during 2nd boss of icc we provided 1dkp for every mc'd target killed (ofc their deaths were because of druids being too slow with their cyclones!)
    I always had the mouse hovering near the buff display to click off water walk or path of frost in ToC after twins. If it's a pug you know at least one person would do it and then probably at least two or three people would rage quit over it.

Deleted
    me and my warlock friend usually finds cliff and we summon a portal, i start summoning while in flight form hovering in the air. when they accept the summon they all fall down and die

life gripping people on Karsh through the fire ring.

but I've also saved lives with that.

so, 80% saint ?

15+ Year Old Account
    I always pull my friend into the fire against Vanessa VanCleef in Deadmines HC.

Oh how he screams with joy..

In Alterac Valley, whenever I get some AFK botter following me out of the cave I make a point of donning my AQ water breathing ring and drowning the sod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baelon View Post
    In the SotA battleground, when starting on the ships, I have a nasty habit of jumping up and down at the edge of the boat and /saying Huh? When did they put an invisible wall here? It's not killing them, but someone always ends up going for a long, long swim.
    lol......................

ive leap of faithed afk people into a nearby lake or river to drown em

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviar View Post
    DoT Altairus in Vortex Pinnacle before everyone gets up the ramp to watch madness ensue!
    Yeah I uh, starfalled (for some dumb reason) on the mobs below him.. it pulled him. I lol'd
    and Balance is my uh, offspec >_>"

Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    And this is why I've decided to quit using the random dungeon finder.

The number of WoW players who aren't complete sociopaths is distressingly small.
    A lot of these are guild runs, bray. Trust noone. I heal so there's a lot of boring ways to kill people, like going to make a sandwich during any boss fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Running into bombs while a player has you on auto-run in Ulduar just before Mimiron. =D Or Death gripping the bombs into a whole group, killing 24 other people.