Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    And this is why humanity can't have nice things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kemanorel View Post
    Life grip does 2 things: moves the player to your postition, and causes them to face you...

a) back to edge of cliff
    b) lifegrip
    c) cheer for guild repair budgets?
    You mean this? (www).youtube.com/watch?v=gvZQ6mkE2U4

Deleted
    TotC
    My guild made a fun raid for TotC and after twins i buffed everyone water walking. Everyone except 'bout 2 or so died. I laughed hard

Deleted
    Unholy Frenzy on other people on Chimaeron. Levitate on Conclave. Lay on hands on paladins who are about to jump off a cliff/elevator, or any hand spell on a paladin with hand of protection up, who are about to land on the ground after a big fall.

Deleted
    FoS and PoS were the best. WTB more boss mechanics that let you damage your party members. I once killed the entire group (and myself) on the final boss in PoS within a single debuff. Yay for 277-geared arcane mage with all CDs poped.

In Cata 2 things reign supreme, Life Grip and the elevator boss in BWD. When someone jumps off the elevator thinking they'll BoP, heroic leap or blink at the bottom just slow fall/levitate them and they end up in the lava.

Unholy Frenzy works well too but you have to use it in an actual fight, which I dislike. Messing with guildies can be done in-between bosses.

Deleted
    i yelled hug the boss on 0% vanessa von cleef. all 3 pugs died

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember doom lord kazak at level 70?
    Use to bring that big mfer out while doing dailies on my flying mount and he'd kill everyone with his aoe.
    People go so mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Jartius View Post
    I'm terribly disappointed here.

None of you have done the good old Mage Ice block allusion on Sapphiron? ;p

Making a macro of /cast ice block /y I'm an iceblock! and lure them behind you only to die......hehehehehe...
    That would be hilarious!

I enjoy deathgripping the fire elementals in BoT if I time it right I can knock 3-5 people off the sides into the lava.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviar View Post
    You mean boss?

I didn't understand this at all. In fact, your entire sentence is more nonsense than Jabberwocky...and I'm still not sure what that is either....
    His post made perfect sense. The last boss in FoS has an ability that redirects all damage to a certain party member. He said he'd pop Blood Lust with his druid cool down Berserk and use Mangle to kill the person....

---------- Post added 2011-04-30 at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ThyestesDH View Post
    i yelled hug the boss on 0% vanessa von cleef. all 3 pugs died
    This is even better as a tank because you can drag the boss TO them, then jump off right before she blows up, or just die yourself and laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Melinho View Post
    You mean this? (www).youtube.com/watch?v=gvZQ6mkE2U4

There's a friendly embed for you.

And here's the immortal Sapphiron event:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=96955

THIS HOWEVER - is the alpha and omega of all same-faction killing videos - go about halfway through for the most amazing RAID-KILL I have ever seen:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baelon View Post
    In the SotA battleground, when starting on the ships, I have a nasty habit of jumping up and down at the edge of the boat and /saying Huh? When did they put an invisible wall here? It's not killing them, but someone always ends up going for a long, long swim.
    Thats funny
    "Ok, fuck it, I lied. It's drum and bass."