Thread: 2pc tier.

2pc tier.

Im having trouble deciding which two I should get.

I have 359 legs and chest from raiding. Even though those look the most optimized for the two set.

What pieces are you guys using 1st.

Deleted
    I am guessing this is for ret?

As a holy i won't be getting any of the set. The bonus are rubbish and the stats they provide are not even useful to us.

You kidding? Holy 4p looks absolutely amazing. It's like having a third trinket proc on a 30 second CD.

That said, the lack of Haste is very annoying. Mastery and Crit are our two worst stats and they litter our tier. Our tier has aggravated me ever since T8. Fuck Blizzard.

Anyway. Is 4p worth it? I’m not really sure. If you could load up every single other slot with Spirit/Haste, it could work out to be just about perfect. After all, you don’t want Haste in every slot. Some Crit or Mastery (imo Crit > Mastery, yeah I went there!) is needed to prevent you from blowing through your mana pool in 30 seconds.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by zlutzor View Post
    Im having trouble deciding which two I should get.

I have 359 legs and chest from raiding. Even though those look the most optimized for the two set.

What pieces are you guys using 1st.
    Chest for sure. I would wait until the mastery change + following theorycrafting to determine if the legs would be used.

Deleted
    You kidding? Holy 4p looks absolutely amazing. It's like having a third trinket proc on a 30 second CD.

That said, the lack of Haste is very annoying. Mastery and Crit are our two worst stats and they litter our tier. Our tier has aggravated me ever since T8. Fuck Blizzard.
    The biggest problem is it that it just isn't worth it, and once you reach a regen rating of around 2.5-3k, there is just no point aiming for me.

The lack of haste on our Teir gear means any sensible paladin healer will stay the hell away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    The biggest problem is it that it just isn't worth it, and once you reach a regen rating of around 2.5-3k, there is just no point aiming for me.

The lack of haste on our Teir gear means any sensible paladin healer will stay the hell away from it.
    Because the ability to use more Divine Lights is terrible right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_Matt View Post
    Because the ability to use more Divine Lights is terrible right?
    You can use plenty of Divine Lights at 2500-3000 In-Combat regen anyway.

Non-Tier for Holy is the way forward. Maybe go for Tier Shoulders. The Non-Tier Shoulders have Mastery. Tier Shoulders have Crit. Crit > Mastery.
    The set bonus isn't worth it. Once we get closer to full 359+ gear, it'll be wasted. The compromise for going for 4 set is too big of a loss in Haste from the Non-Tier.

Quote Originally Posted by danderfluff View Post
    You can use plenty of Divine Lights at 2500-3000 In-Combat regen anyway.

Non-Tier for Holy is the way forward. Maybe go for Tier Shoulders. The Non-Tier Shoulders have Mastery. Tier Shoulders have Crit. Crit > Mastery.
    The set bonus isn't worth it. Once we get closer to full 359+ gear, it'll be wasted. The compromise for going for 4 set is too big of a loss in Haste from the Non-Tier.
    Heroic modes beg to differ. Mana usage is a completely different story in heroic modes. The only I've done so far is Halfus, but I can tell you this fight is extremely mana intensive