10+ Year Old Account

MMO-Champion iPhone/Droid App

First off I apologize if this has been posted, I searched for it and couldn't find anything about this specifically.

My iPhone has no problem browsing this site overall, but it can still be kind of annoying when I have to constantly resize the page in order to click a link/read with out scrolling side to side. Obviously it's not a must have but it would just make viewing and posting a little smoother and faster when on the go.

I'm not sure what forum system mmo-champion uses but they could consider supporting Tapatalk.

Gotta say I agree with this. I have a Droid 2 and either have to scroll back and forth to read forum posts (pretty unacceptable) or induce eye strain by reading them in tiny font.

If not an app then perhaps a mobile site designed with screen real estate impaired readers. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    If MMO-Champion had an iPhone app, I'd pay $5 for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I'm weird in any culture
    If life's a stage, when's the after party?

MMO-C uses vbulletin.

I believe it's called "the Internet."

---------- Post added 2010-12-29 at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    Gotta say I agree with this. I have a Droid 2 and either have to scroll back and forth to read forum posts (pretty unacceptable) or induce eye strain by reading them in tiny font.

If not an app then perhaps a mobile site designed with screen real estate impaired readers. :P
    Or you could upgrade to a laptop and stop trying to use a phone for everything and anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    I believe it's called "the Internet.

It's called reading comprehension try it. My phone has the internet, and I use it in order to read MMO-C as stated.

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Or you could upgrade to a laptop and stop trying to use a phone for everything and anything?
    Cause I want to carry my laptop around everywhere I go just so i can look at things on break or when I have down time with nothing else to do. If you don't like it that's fine, but there's no need to bee a complete ass when I'm making a suggestion for something that apparently doesn't even effect you.

This has been posted about quite a few times by this point (at least 5 threads that I just found on it). It's on the list of things that we'd like to see happen in the future, but doesn't necessarily have a high priority right now.

To quote Blizzard, "soon."

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Apperently you know something about the search function that I don't, is there any way you could link those other threads or point me in the direction of them? As I said at the top (in red) I didn't mean to repost anything I just couldn't find anything when I looked for it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Mobile-Version
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...O-Champ-Mobile
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...for-the-iPhone!!!

3 quickest I could find. Just have to be a bit more specific when searching. "Champ Mobile"/"Champ Iphone" seem to do the trick fine. No worries either way.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you kind moderator