Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...

Pitbull, Gladius, DR tracker, ButtonTimers and Mr Plow!

I could live without certain raid mods etc because either someone else has it (like recount, there's always someone) or the default UI has at least something for the most important raid warnings and debuffs/buffs. So I go for the ones that tweak my UI and my UI only, and those that I use with all my characters regardless of class.

AddonControlPanel: lets you disable / enable addons within the game with just a reload and save profiles.
    FlashFind: I don't like A-i-O inventory addons so this is the one to use to find stuff from bags and bank.
    oGlow: I don't like A-i-O inventory addons - and I really can't live without this one. Colors the items in your bags / character window by rarity.
    teksLoot & GreedBeacon: I like to reduce all the chat spam to one line and this combo is one of those: I can still see who has chosen which roll option and the whole roll report is in one line.
    SpamageMeters: Recount and other damage meter reports in one line (click the link to see a tooltip with the recount results), great! No more "omg please don't spam recount" complaints.

As a warrior tank that would be a modified Pitbull that is smashed up in my face so I can watch my health. Else I would just be using a bossmod and Bartender. Bartender is just for making my UI fit my better. On my shaman I completily stopped using AddOns expect a bossmod. I don't feel such a big need of AddOns and I can most likely handle gaming without it.. But that is of course only my personal references.

Updated List:

1. ElvUI (mod of TukUI that is 10x better)
    2. DBM
    3. TinyDPS (very lightweight DPS meter, too perfect)
    4. VanasKoS (don't join a pvp server without it)
    5. MSBT (default doesn't cut it)

ArkInventory
    Bartender
    Titanpanel
    Grid
    Clique

grid
    clique
    moveanything
    omnicc
    gladius

Atlasloot
    Outfitter
    Recount
    DBM
    Tidyplates

Altoholic
    Auctioneer
    OmniCC
    OPie
    Any decent bag addon
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    DBM
    Atlasloot
    Auctioneer and Auctionater
    Power Aura's
    Recount

Deleted
    Auctioneer
    MSBT
    DBM
    Bartender
    NeedToKnow