Thread: Archy Question

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Archy Question

Let's say I'm spending most of my time in Eastern Kingdoms, it's obviously showing me the 4 dig sites available there...

Is there a way it can scan Kalimdor without actually going there?

If im not mistaken, Archy automatically lists digsites for each continent you can go to

there 4 digsites on each continent at all times no matter if you go there or not

For me at least, I'm in Kalimdor, when I zoom out the map and go to Eastern Kingdoms it shows me where the 4 dig sites are located

But on the minimap icon, it will only list the dig sites on your current continent

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I can see the sites I was just curious if I could pinpoint the type, basically if there's a Troll spot without having to go to the opposite side and wasting time

That option does not seem to be present, only a toggle to filter the artifact progress to sites present on the current continent or not.
    Though considering it will take you only a few seconds to check, a small amount of time compared to the travel over to the other sites, the time you think you are wasting is hardly an issue.

well your gunna have to loot a site whether you want whats there or not becuase that site will stay there until you loot it they never change even if you log out or there is a complete server shutdown so but now looting a site your screwing your self becuase it will never have a chance to turn to something else that you may want

so loot everything