Thread: Archy Woes

Deleted

Archy Woes

Really needed an addon that would 'estimate' and pinpoint areas on the minimap for archeology. Archy on the front page looked perfect so I downloaded and installed it. I went and got TomTom as well for the waypoint support.

Soon as I log in I'm greeted with this massive lua error. I can't move archys frames that just creates more errors when I try to move or click on them. I managed to disable that part of the addon and I began farming. Every time I found an artifact I got more errors, it wasn't plotting them on my map at all. So irritating.

I also read on Curse that you can download people's data files so you have some data already imported (I think it was for Archy.. I've tried ALOT of arch addons today) But theres no documentation anywhere on how to do this.

I've tried turning off ALL of my other addons bar tomtom and archy. I've tried tomtom by itself, and archy by itself. Same old thing, errors everywhere. Anyone else having this issue? I just want an addon abit like gatherer that shows me arch 'nodes'. Would make life so much easier.

The actual errors would be helpful.
    If you can get something allowing you to copy and paste the errors here, ideally with more than just the blizzard default information.
    BugGrabber and Bugsack would be good to get for that purpose.
    Had no such problems with Archy myself through a few versions of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I myself have actually been using Archy since I saw it on the front page and I have had zero issues. Now I am not running it with tom tom. But still no issues. I will try with Tom Tom later tonight to see if i experience any problems.