Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I would preferred it to be like the headless horseman. Then it's worth getting. Now it's just another ground mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dakoeda View Post
    As stated above, its pretty clear that the mount cannot fly. This is a badass looking mount you are supposed to show off in Battlegrounds/arena, where only ground mounts are allowed. Btw you should get 2 hours of returning the mount again, just like with epic weapons/gear?

- Im saving for the dragon

You can use TRH in BGs and the Horseman thing.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlartyBlart View Post
    my headless horseman mount is a horse with no wings and that shit straight up flies. he flies.
    thats because its a demon horse riddin by a dead person with a pumkin head

The Horseman's Reins
    Binds when picked up
    Mount
    Requires Level 20
    Requires Riding (75)
    Item Level 20
    Use: Teaches you how to summon this mount.

is a horse and flies

Reins of the Spectral Steed
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Mount
    Requires Level 70
    Requires Riding (300)
    Item Level 70
    Requires Baradin's Wardens - Exalted
    Use: Teaches you how to summon this mount.

is a horse and does not fly. There is no logical explanation why the specral horse should not be able to fly.
    It's spectral - it's magical. Much more magical than the headless horseman mount. So the OP is right for asking the question and beeing upset.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2010-12-30 at 12:00 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    You can use TRH in BGs and the Horseman thing.
    I can also use my XT-52 Touring Rocket, whats your point?

edit:

Regardless OP, you said you didnt like the drake? The wolf/steed are so awesome, and you didnt spend a penny just marks from TB, you should be happy :P
    Last edited by dakoeda; 2010-12-30 at 12:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

Deleted
    I can also use my XT-52 Touring Rocket, whats your point?
    That it should fly and your point was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidoeng7 View Post
    Please tell me where in the name of heave did u see that we didnt know that the freaking horse is bought by commendations just please enlighten me!!!

If u see farm gold it was for the "training" so he could use the freaking mount, no1 mentioned get gold to buy the mount so please stop flaming people without thinking!!!

dude i got the dam point but since he learned it he cant give it back and get the refund so what he can do is learn the training that was my whole point!
    If you where a troll your english would make me laugh. Sadly, it makes me cry :'''( You brought a 3rd tear to lil' Wayne's left side.

10+ Year Old Account
    As stated above, its pretty clear that the mount cannot fly. This is a badass looking mount you are supposed to show off in Battlegrounds/arena, where only ground mounts are allowed. Btw you should get 2 hours of returning the mount again, just like with epic weapons/gear?

- Im saving for the dragon
    its not like an item he learned it so now the mount is only a spell not an item anymore so he cant sell it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Skimbor View Post
    If you where a troll your english would make me laugh. Sadly, it makes me cry :'''( You brought a 3rd tear to lil' Wayne's left side.
    Well i am sorry that my grammatical errors made u cry but sadly English is not my main language and please dont refer to me as a troll when ur whole post had nothing to do with this thread!
    Last edited by Kidoeng7; 2010-12-30 at 12:08 PM.
    Retired

10+ Year Old Account
    This expansion is lacking in good mounts anyway. Making it fly was the least they could have done.

dude i got the dam point but since he learned it he cant give it back and get the refund so what he can do is learn the training that was my whole point!
    Sorry to say, but the only way to learn a mount that requires 300 riding skill is if you already bought the skill. And since he said he mounted it, he has the appropriate skill and thus all comments about goldfarming are pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Sorry to say, but the only way to learn a mount that requires 300 riding skill is if you already bought the skill. And since he said he mounted it, he has the appropriate skill and thus all comments about goldfarming are pointless.
    oh snap!!!

---------- Post added 2010-12-30 at 05:22 AM ----------

but srsly and for realz, is this another fruity sparkle pony?

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Dear people who aren't understanding people's responses. They are saying gold is easy to farm because obviously the guy doesn't have epic flying skill which requires gold. They aren't referencing the Tol Barad commendations. So anyone who feels the need to try and point someone out for not reading should check up on their own comprehension as well.
    I have epic flying alread.

Quote Originally Posted by BlartyBlart View Post
    oh snap!!!

---------- Post added 2010-12-30 at 05:22 AM ----------

but srsly and for realz, is this another fruity sparkle pony?
    Why yes sir, it is in fact a fruity sparkle pony.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Uwibami View Post
    Why yes sir, it is in fact a fruity sparkle pony.
    sparkle ponies are lame

Deleted
    Just tell a GM get a refund and then go buy the flying one at 200 tokens thats my plan

Mate as the guy above me said 4k gold are so easy to get now that is a joke. My lil brother who never in his game time got more than 2k managed to get in 5-7 above 30k gold just buy mining not to mention by doing quests and get any random drop. So my advice if u have a crafting profession just go and work like 3-4 hours sell ur gathered item and voila u got 5k+
    this would be where we get that you dont know that.

Deleted
    The wolf is a massive disapointment, its almost indistinguishable from the Frostwolf Howler.

I have never seen a flying wolf, and only one flying horse. The fact the vendor is in a location that cannot use flying mounts, as well as the fact he also sells a flying mount, should really have pointed out that he sells a ground mount. Why it requires that riding level is perculiar, did you check wowhead comments, and wowiki/pedia or just ask 'do horses fly' in trade chat, because people tend to jump on situations like that.
    I don't entirely get what you want though, have you tried asking a GM for a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by Demostravius View Post
    The wolf is a massive disapointment, its almost indistinguishable from the Frostwolf Howler.

I have never seen a flying wolf, and only one flying horse. The fact the vendor is in a location that cannot use flying mounts, as well as the fact he also sells a flying mount, should really have pointed out that he sells a ground mount. Why it requires that riding level is perculiar, did you check wowhead comments, and wowiki/pedia or just ask 'do horses fly' in trade chat, because people tend to jump on situations like that.
    I don't entirely get what you want though, have you tried asking a GM for a refund?
    Yes I checked the comments quite some time ago and it said it flies, then I read the last comments and some said it did and some said it didnt but I assumed it did because the mount was listed under Flying Mounts.

Btw you should get 2 hours of returning the mount again, just like with epic weapons/gear?
    It's tough to return something after you've learned it and the item disappears.

lol @ all the morons who fail at basic reading comprehension.

On topic: That's absolutely bizarre that it requires 300 riding skill but does not fly, I probably would've assumed the same thing. Ticket it and complain and hopefully get your commendations back. Unless maybe they intended to make it a flyer and will change it to one? I'd get it for sure if I could have a flying spectral wolf...

10+ Year Old Account
    a flying horse hmm maybe, a flying wolf? no way. you shoulda atleast thought of that man like if they are offering a drake and a horse im pretty sure one is a flying mount and one a ground mount. but yeah still blizz's mistake :S lol at the fail posts that didnt understand what you were tlkn about