Help with haste "extra tick"

I'm just wondering, how much haste do i need(in a percentage), do gain that extra 1 tick. I'm been roaming around forums etc and i can't find a thing.

I may have missed something evidentially obvious but any help would be greatly appreciated guys!

O' i forgot to mention, my haste = 9.09%. Also, i'm Destro specced.

Thanks again for reading :')

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it´s 12% from gear and stuff, then add dark intent and you get 3% for a total of 15%, then it´s the buff you get from improved soul fire wich gives you another 15% for a total of 30% wich grants you another tick of immolate.

Cheers mate, appreciated.

Already got my answer, don't need some faggot making his un-needed point.

Please go outside and make some real life friends, not virtual.

Quote Originally Posted by Northyy View Post
    Already got my answer, don't need some ****** making his un-needed point.

Please go outside and make some real life friends, not virtual.
    I do applaud the sentiment, but maybe there's a nicer way to word that which won't start a flame war? Polka did point out a thread that might have some useful information that Kveldur didn't go over, you know, even though Polka was rude about it.

Yes i know, if he said it in a polite manner i'd have accepted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldur View Post
    I think it´s 12% from gear and stuff, then add dark intent and you get 3% for a total of 15%, then it´s the buff you get from improved soul fire wich gives you another 15% for a total of 30% which grants you another tick of immolate.
    This is wrong, assuming you have 5% haste buff in raid. You do need 30% total haste with all buffs to get a 7th tick of immolate, and 50% for an 8th (very hard to do).

Deleted
    Heyho,

all information you need, you'll find right here in Gherkins thread about haste, dots and dotclipping:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-and-Clipping

Quote Originally Posted by Northyy View Post
    Yes i know, if he said it in a polite manner i'd have accepted it.
    Read the stickies and do some research. Now you're just asking these people to hold your hand because you're lazy.

When someone points this out, don't call them annoying Harley bikers. This just makes your ignorance more evident.

The haste you want from gear for the 7th immolate tick is 9.75%.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restalan View Post
    I do applaud the sentiment, but maybe there's a nicer way to word that which won't start a flame war? Polka did point out a thread that might have some useful information that Kveldur didn't go over, you know, even though Polka was rude about it.
    So I was wrong about the stats, are you talking about the 5% haste that shaman brings, so I would have to base my stats around if a shaman is brought to raids or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldur View Post
    So I was wrong about the stats, are you talking about the 5% haste that shaman brings, so I would have to base my stats around if a shaman is brought to raids or not?
    Boomkin and shadow priests also provide the 5% haste buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll also want to note the cutoffs for the extra corruption ticks, also found in the haste and dot clipping thread.

And to the OP: don't be a jackass just because someone called out your laziness.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed the rude posters. There is no reason -ever- to use that language or reply to it. Report it and move on (which some of you did TY)

Locked for obvious reasons

R.I.P. YARG