G35 headset , nuff said

/thread
    ^ This pretty much..

Deleted
    Any razer headset
    Not the piranha, it is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by palage View Post
    Razer Banshee, really good ones
    Yes they are good but there is one problem if your on computer with asus motherboard you might get static when speaking on vent/ts/skype,other voice chat programs i deffinetly recommend them for listening to music but gaming.. not so much, gamecom makes really good headsets i've heard tho
    Also the static problem in razer banshee mic.. razer has not admitted that problem therefour they are scums altho i like some of their products and the internet doesnt really help with solution to this problem

GAMECOM367 http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Ga...9120646&sr=8-1

GAMECOM777 http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Ga...9120677&sr=1-1

And without a doubt the best headset i have ever had.. http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Si...9120894&sr=1-1 Dont have it anymore because certain fatso stole it from me at lan and proclaimed it his because he had exactly the same looking headset damnit, but the banshee is good aswell

* Mod edit: Reviving threads are okay if they are less than a month old. Ten is pushing it.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2011-10-20 at 02:33 PM.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826158082
    $39.99 for four more days.

It's the only headset I've actually tried I can recommend that fits the OP's requirements (disclaimer: if Heaton made headsets I'd recommend those though). It's also one of few headsets that have survived more than a year (I run the wheels on my chair over the cord semi-daily). The quality you receive for the price is very high. It doesn't have premium sound qualities, but given the price it's excellent. I was told by others when I first bought it that the sound quality on the mic is very clear and sharp, and it doesn't include background noise like many other mics do. It does cancel out some sound, but it's more comparable of having a thick pillow over your head when you're in bed (so if someone's talking in the kitchen you can still hear them talking, but you might not hear about exactly what).

The only two minor things to have in mind I can think of is the size of the "cups" and the sound L/R balance. The cups fit smaller ears, as in, big ears have a squeeze. I have big-ish ears. First few minutes of wearing it was uncomfortable. I also have glasses that added pressure on the other side of the ears. But despite that, my first session that lasted for a few hours, unlike other headsets I've previously tried, my ears didn't feel soar, despite the smaller size of the cups.

The other thing, the L/R sound balance, was probably caused of me daily maiming the cord. When using the volume controller on the cord to reach very low audio levels (in case I need to hear something in another part of the house), there are certain... "levels" where you hear that the right side is slightly less audible than the left. But when increasing it to normal or high levels it's perfectly fine. This issue has happened to every headset I've had prior to this one, so I'm sure it's because of me maiming the cord daily (and the reason headsets don't live longer than 12 months in my care). Nowadays I have it hanging on a type of hook, so I don't roll over the cord anymore. The cord is long enough for this to work flawlessly, and the sound qualities at lower levels has stopped deteriorating.

I just bought the Siberia v2 about a month ago. I must say I have never had a more comfortable headset ever! The ear cups are perfectly plush and I can wear them for hours on end without any discomfort or pain. I got them on sale for $67 including shipping.

Closed for threadnecro.

I also no longer stand by the opinion I presented back then. >.<
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2011-10-20 at 02:34 PM.
    &nbsp;