Improved Hamstring Addon

Does anyone know an addon that can track the ICD of improved hamstring? Tried Power Auras Classic, InternalCooldowns, ICDBars, and TellMeWhen. None of them seem to be able to track it.

Find out the ICD yourself, then simply create a timer in something like Power Auras that triggers when you use the spell.

Power Auras does not have this option to trigger a 30sec timer once I use improved hamstring.

No one knows if there is an addon to track Improved Hamstring?

Deleted
    Hey, I am looking for this aswell, tried configuring POWA and ICDBars but notting worked out so far.

Help would be really appreciated

If you have been looking for a way to track your 30second ICD of IH, you should get this addon TellMeWhen. Set it up with these settings and you will always know when you can double hamstring for the root.

SpellID - 23694
    Icon type - Internal cooldown/ Spell duration
    show timer - ticked
    show timer text - ticked
    triggered by - buff/debuff
    show icon when - unusable CD\present spell
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-05-16 at 11:00 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Try The spell ID for Improved Hamstring is 23694
    Thanks for your help. NeedToKnow didn't do the trick. So I went ahead and tried TellMeWhen. This addon wasn't able to show it either. However I can recommend it to every warrior. It shows icons with timers on things like: Collosus Smash Duration/Disarm duration/Stun/Immune to stun/Inner rage/Recklessness. It's really nice to have it in the middle of your screen imo =)

So anyone came up with a workable solution yet? I would like to use it for my druid aswell (the spell hidden cd thing)

Sorry to necro, but I figured people want to know. Yes I have an arms warrior with the talents, I tested the addon and the settings, and it works.

Get TellMeWhen. Type /tmw to get buttons to show, right click one to make the window below to pop up. Copy these settings.

Resize and move to where you feel like. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    Sorry to necro, but I figured people want to know. Yes I have an arms warrior with the talents, I tested the addon and the settings, and it works.

Get TellMeWhen. Type /tmw to get buttons to show, right click one to make the window below to pop up. Copy these settings.

Resize and move to where you feel like. Enjoy.
    I've done that and it won't start a timer for me, even with the spell ID for IHS (23694)
    Last edited by alien1099; 2011-03-02 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alien1099 View Post
    I've done that and it won't start a timer for me, even with the spell ID for IHS (23694)
    it works...

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    If you have been looking for a way to track your 30second ICD of IH, you should get this addon TellMeWhen. Set it up with these settings and you will always know when you can double hamstring for the root.

SpellID - 23694
    Icon type - Internal cooldown/ Spell duration
    show timer - ticked
    show timer text - ticked
    triggered by - buff/debuff
    show icon when - unusable CD\present spell
    This worked for me, but it didn't work right away, i had to mess around with it a little bit.
    I dont know why it didn't work, and i dont know what exactly caused it to start working, but if you have improved hamstring, then do try to get it work because this way works.

I manually typed in "hamstring" although im using the same spellID as above.
    Most importantly, you have to make sure that "enable icon" is ticked, (its at the very top of the configuration ui)
    To get it to work, i just reset the entire icon and started from scratch, putting in hamstring manually, not copy pasting the ID.

If you're able to make it work, i suggest you add an extra tweak. Goto the "conditions" tab located on the bottom of the Config ui and press the little green Plus + sign. Under "type" select; "Unit reaction". Under "unit" select; "Target". DIRECTLY bellow, make sure that the slide bar is on "hostile".
    This extra option will make the improved hamstring icon only show up if you have an enemy targeted, and at all other times it wont appear on your screen, possibly cluttering it.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-05-16 at 11:00 PM.