Poll: Elemental or Enhancement for PvP?

Elemental or Enhancement for PvP?

Which one is better overall?

Deleted
    To simply put it:

Elementals sucks thralls balls atm
    Enhancement is great atm! (altho i still need to learn how to play it properly)

Quote Originally Posted by LoithFrostmane View Post
    To simply put it:

Elementals sucks thralls balls atm
    Enhancement is great atm! (altho i still need to learn how to play it properly)
    Thank you for replying, can you explain why though?

Deleted
    Numbers of reason to hard to explain fast. Just try it out you will see playing ele feels like you are having a real hard time getting the upper hand in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEnergy View Post
    Numbers of reason to hard to explain fast. Just try it out you will see playing ele feels like you are having a real hard time getting the upper hand in PvP.
    Thank you I'll buy enh gear, lucky I didn't buy the ele one though, was just about to :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I play ele in pvp... I have great survivability... When you have 3k + resillience, you will be fine with ele pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    I play ele in pvp... I have great survivability... When you have 3k + resillience, you will be fine with ele pvp.
    Don't you think goblin racials have something to do with your great survivability?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokalius View Post
    Don't you think goblin racials have something to do with your great survivability?
    It's a two minute cooldown. It's pretty cool, but it's not going to get a warrior off of you for more than a second or two. Good teamwork and a brain do that.

Honestly, elemental is weaker is the "lolz I can has deepz?!" department because haste is lower, but with overload and UE you can burst harder than ever before. I'm honestly surprised so many people feel it's underpowered when I can take off 30-50% of someone's HP in one cast if I get some sexy RNG.
    Narfwak - Elemental Shaman
    <FH>
    Black Dragonflight-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfwak/advanced

How about you pick whatever seems to fit your preferred playstyle more?

In a week or two the tables will have turned and the spec you thought was "best" or "most likely to be OP and therefore easy to play and get ratings and gear" will now be the lesser of the two.

Find something you like, stick to it. The nerfbat pendulum eventually swings back one way or the other. I've been feral for five-six years and always seem to take a break from the game when we're OP (like right now) and then I get back in time to hear the pitter-patter of tiny little FOTM feet leaving the feral house.

Don't be a FOTM, play what you want. Rating isn't all that, skill and having fun still counts for something.

Ehn is amazing!!!!! nuff said.

go for whatever u like?

Enh feels better in pvp, but i enjoy Ele a lot more. Enh seems to be a little more survivable and do a little more damage.

Costs almost nothing for a talent tree change even if rest is your other spec, try both out... Or do what a few friends do and just be both and ignore rest.

Honostly, I think you /should go Resto, BG's do not have enough healers, but if that's not your cup of tea, Enhance is probably better for PVP