Poll: Dk or Warrior for tanking

Tanking: DK or warrior

i'm currently playing a paladin tank and to be honest, its becoming annoying. rotation is kinda boring, lack of a reliable interrupt, etc. so i am wanting to switch to a different class but for the life of me i cant decide, its a toss up between a dk and a warrior, both i have been having fun with so far leveling up etc, but which one i should use for dungeons/raiding i cant figure out which one will be more fun. what i want to know is:

which one is more durable (handles hits better)
    which one has a fun rotation
    which one can handle "oh shit" moments better (say the healer gets face melted due to stupidity on trash, which would potentially be able to survive long enough on thier own until dps burns it down)

i know its all a matter of opinion but i need help deciding

edit: added poll
    Last edited by Darkeningsky; 2010-12-31 at 07:05 AM.
    Yeah, its a Hemmy.

Your base for decision is which is better out of the two and yet you currently play the strongest tanking class. As far as it goes overall though, Death Knights are ahead of Warriors. Protection Warriors are actually bottom of the table right now, although there are incoming nerfs for Paladins (major), Death Knights and Feral Druids and I have no doubt we'll see some buffs for Protection Warriors.

You can't really go wrong with a Warrior in the long-run. It's similar to Orcs and Humans - they'll always be fine. Warriors are the standard class, the original tanking class - Blizzard won't let them fall behind for extended periods.