Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Smile How much DPS you can make on combat and mut rogue when you on raid?

Let see how much dps u can make on raid, myself the max is 13k on raid.. with mut talent how about u guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Israel....no Palestine....no Israel...no....
    I'm on Suramar's horde so we generally take things pretty slow haha...not raiding in my guild until Jan 10th to be exact. I will; however, comment that I was hitting 14.6k in Heroic BRD during one of the boss fights....I can only assume in full raid buffs it could be potentially higher.

I'm mut btw.
    People tell me rogues are unfair.......then I stab them.

Quote Originally Posted by ScareKRO View Post
    I'm on Suramar's horde so we generally take things pretty slow haha...not raiding in my guild until Jan 10th to be exact. I will; however, comment that I was hitting 14.6k in Heroic BRD during one of the boss fights....I can only assume in full raid buffs it could be potentially higher.

I'm mut btw.
    wow, very high dps.. the highest i made also only 13.4k.. no more than that

Really depends on boss, but I'd say 18k-37k in raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno what your gear looks like but mine was pretty bad...not even mostly 346s yet at the point. Admittedly, it just sorta happened for me and I don't usually hit like a truck in my un-gemmed, un-enchanted gear (I do that day before our first raid haha, why use the gold until you know for sure you're using the gear you'll be raiding in).

Are you sure you're timing your CDs right? A well placed Vanish or trink or potion can make a big difference.

37k? AoE shouldn't count, IMO.

Straight up dps, yo. My rogue is @ 14.3k atm as muti, but I am semi-casual and have been lax about collecting gear and raiding.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

13-14k on heroic boss fights depending on the situation, i've not started raiding yet so who knows where it will lead, playing as mut right now.
    Herring seeks your life!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol 37k? Typo or AoE?

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now in my ~346 gear im at about 16-18k in BH10, im kind of dependant on specific buffs.

lol 37k? Typo or AoE?
    A lot of cleave / damage increase mechanics, causing those numbers.
    That's why he said depending on the fight.

And has anyone been rolling Combat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rolling combat atm is a bit of pointless, assasination beats combat on almost all fronts. Including AoE.

And i havnt really bothered Sub PvE either.

I dunno what your gear looks like but mine was pretty bad...not even mostly 346s yet at the point. Admittedly, it just sorta happened for me and I don't usually hit like a truck in my un-gemmed, un-enchanted gear (I do that day before our first raid haha, why use the gold until you know for sure you're using the gear you'll be raiding in).

Are you sure you're timing your CDs right? A well placed Vanish or trink or potion can make a big difference.
    Oh my goodness , my gear 348 .. but iam sure timing very good .. but don know why i never hit 14k .. i very piss off of mut rogue actually because i will have nothing to click for few second if overkill buff gone. that is really bored. with unchanted gear but will gem. .. i need to think 24 hour why only 13k.

I'm rolling 12-13k sustained, 18k+ initial burst for around 20 seconds(Cold Blood, Vendetta etc etc).

However I'm using a suboptimal talent spec to take Elusiveness(-4% Hit Talent) and Deadened Nerves(-3/3 Ruthlessness) for the sake of utility.
    I may be a little slower on the DPS, but I try to make my healers life easier(more Cloaks, more Vanishs, less damage taken).

Quote Originally Posted by Alnino View Post
    Oh my goodness , my gear 348 .. but iam sure timing very good .. but don know why i never hit 14k .. i very piss off of mut rogue actually because i will have nothing to click for few second if overkill buff gone. that is really bored. with unchanted gear but will gem. .. i need to think 24 hour why only 13k.
    I'm getting the same issue. Except its at the 13K marker for me I think. This is in BH10 by the way. Never messed my rotation up and am on the boss the entire time. What is going on?

The extra utility and damage reduction basically turns you into a baby.

You need to properly manage your cooldowns, with the optimal dps spec. respec.

I have only just hit 85, haven't got the ilevel for heroics yet so only doing normals, but getting around 7-8k.... I was really happy with that but seeing all the 14/15k I must be doing something wrong - or am I going to see the jump when I get some better gear?

Thats around average lynesman. You just hit 85 so don't stress it.

Depends on fight on a helfis fight if your in interrupt your gonna have 100% time for damage buff I've hit 43k but im also ilevel 350 and i sat on boss. Other fights like omi with constant changes and avoiding different effects drops average to about 19k

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post
    The extra utility and damage reduction basically turns you into a baby.

You need to properly manage your cooldowns, with the optimal dps spec. respec.
    I request that my trolls at least be good at it.

Thank you.