Deleted

BUG: My pet vanished...

Alright I have hunter lvl 70 been at that lvl for awhile now.
    Anyway last night I decided to lvl him up abit, so I spec for surv and take my boar out and start clearing quests in Fjord.
    After cca 20 min I found myself fighting 3 mobs, pet held aggro at begining but I used aoe serpent thing so 2 of them went after me, I press feign dead but somehow it fails and they kill me.
    I go back and rezz and 1st thing I notice is...I don't have any pet active. I check my call pet and 3rd slot is empty, slot when my beloved boar was.

You might say, its just a boar nothing special go tame a new one. Well here's what was special about the boar. It had fiery glow that you could only get in 4.0.1 and only by having a friend make a tauren and do few starting quests so the boar can be summoned. Any tips on what I should do?

tame a new one, its just a boar.

pets like that are fixed through patches and next time they are killed or dismissed, they despawn, just like the "worgen" pet and other such pets.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

i can dismiss my flaming boar without losing it dunno about killing him though, and bliz said that the pets wernt tamable anymore, they never said they would take the pets away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    pets like that are fixed through patches and next time they are killed or dismissed, they despawn, just like the "worgen" pet and other such pets.
    Do you have any link that confirms this?

EDIT: GM restored the pet for me
    Last edited by mmoc98b28eb1ac; 2011-01-01 at 01:36 AM.