Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would remove the phashing in the zones, In principle its great but in fact its a pain, if you do a zone or part of a zone then every thing is pahsed and you get a farm ale item to pop up on your mini map but when you get there it phases out, tak a fwe steps back and it returns, but if you go towards it again it s gone, or you will see a node but all of a sudden its gone like it got farmed by an invisable persion

Pets.

I miss when Demonology had that buff that increased their dmg with 15% when they sacrificed their pets. I wish my death knight had that as well.

Blood Elves, and Death Knights... maybe Female Orcs..
    Hail Lord Bjor!

You.

Also, the Darkmoon Faire. Carnies. Small hands. Smell like cabbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdris View Post
    People who still play like it's WotLK.

People who think they're entitled to everything just because they pay to play.
    This, as well as people who complain about BG and random dungeon queues. Blizzard can't really fix them.

Arena... buh bye
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would get rid of LFG, there was actually a sense of community when you had to interact with ppl on your server. I never had trouble getting a group together for heroics in BC, took maybe 10 mins, but now LFD takes 30-40 for a dps?!!?!?!

Down with LFG , up with server rep : )

Paladins.

I'm confident this would force a lot of horrid players to quit.

A prime example is my Ret4Life roomate who has failed multiple times as a Prot Pally and Holy, but is the same guy you'll see talking shit and ninja'ing everything so he can get enchanting mats.

Nothing.
    Things not need to be cut off, they need to be made better.

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I would remove Alextrasza's clothes.
    Second this.

I would remove the 58-80 leveling. Such a pain in the ass and really just isn't too much fun since 1-58 is much better now.
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

Rogues... and warriors if they dont get fixed soon ¬_¬!

ToC should never of been in the game as well :<.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    I would remove Cataclysm including all the preparing patches, then tell Blizzard to produce real content.
    Real content like WoTLK, where everyone gets free loot for no work, amirite?

Ahem, a 2nd post from me...

WRATH BABIES
    Hail Lord Bjor!

10+ Year Old Account
    The inability to fly on Tol Barad Peninsula and in Tol Barad between battles. I don't really see a point to that.

All an inability to fly has gotten me was death from an elite shark I can't out-swim when he respawns right on top of me.

I would remove all the whiny little kids.

Yes, that would reduce the server population to around 100 people.

I could live with that.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I would remove Alextrasza's clothes.
    Oh, most definitely.

And ring of frost.
    " 'A real man makes his own luck.' - Billy Zane, Titanic " - Dwight K. Schrute

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdris View Post
    People who think they're entitled to everything just because they pay to play.
    This is pretty much it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    Rogues.

(Kidding!)
    But Rogues are awesome!!!

Paladins

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    Sorry, but the very first post isn't fully on topic, because it's not exactly a part of the game.
    I, myself, wish that online databases, such as thottbot, wowhead or wowwiki(wowpedia), never existed in the first place. Why you might ask? They're so convenient, you can find any piece of information you want to know about anything game-related, be that an item, ability or NPC. But in my opinion that's not really a good thing about mmorpg. Especially about mmorpg.
    Sites like this take out the huge aspect of the game - exploration. Imagine that you find an ancient catacombs in the basement of a ruined house in the middle of nowhere, and you venture forth, down the dark passage. You're lucky and fond some rare recipe, or location with lots of mineral nodes, or a hidden quest chain, you probably want to hold the secret for yourself, maybe tell some of your friends about it. But when something like this gets posted on an internet site, it's secret no more. Lots of players come to farm/grind there something that meant to be unique, that you hoped to keep as you "special place", and not because they discovered it while exploring, but because some internet site says that this place has the highest % of drop of something. This eliminates even the reason to design a place like this in the game world.
    Yeah, I know, figuring tactics for boss fight yourself is impossible task for a good portion of WoW players, and it would require more time than 15 minutes for heroic dungeon. Sure, you'll say, "If you like your "exploration" so much just don't use these sites and stop QQ about it on internet forums, cuz we're here to discuss serious business!" But I already fell to the corruption of these sites, and use them on regular basis, I'll never forgive myself for that. I can only wish they never have been created.
    Little catacombs where you could find a hidden quest chain or a lot of minerals hardly (if at all) exist and people find out one way or another, from guildies, trade chat, forums.
    Wowwiki/Wowpedia are amazing resources for learning about the lore of the game.
    Me and my guildies learned the Heroics 90% through our own experience, but we're not a hardcore guild, we're gonna have enough wipes as is, nevermind how many we'd have having done no research.
    Back in Vanilla, these resources weren't very prevalent. And guess what, players were bad. Most boss fights were dead simple and raids spent hours a week wiping on them because people didn't have the resources to get better. Now with class guides, boss guides and addons we can now play the game to a much fuller extent, with much more complicated mechanics.
    To make your post completely moot, You said the thread was about "What would you remove from WoW?" Yet what you choose is not from WoW at all, it's 3rd party.

I'm between the new healing system and Frost Mages over abundance of control and survivability in PvP.