Deleted

Razer's Back order!

I will be ordering about 4-5 items from the razer store.. some say they need to be Back-ordered.

My problem here is that if i order them all at once it can be delivered in a bulk order to me correct? Meaning i spend only 1 Shipping order rather than 4-5 different order shipments, = €21.65 X5

Question to anyone who ordered any of Razers products how long was your back order?
    Also would they keep the ones in stock and wait for the others to come back in stock and then send the whole order out?

Hopefully anyone will have an answer from experience as The Razer forum i can only find their Tech support e-mail.. Here i may get an answer quickly!

Thanks
    Last edited by mmocf1a95161e8; 2011-01-02 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    Anyone got any ideas?

Any order over 50 dollars gets free shipping, so that really shouldn't be your deciding factor unless you need it in 1-2 days. For the average back order I would give it 2 weeks depending on the popularity of the item.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

Deleted
    The over €/$ 50 free shipping isn't accepted for my country (Weirdly enough). I'm from Ireland.
    Last edited by mmocf1a95161e8; 2011-01-03 at 02:02 AM.

Well, typically any company charges you upfront for everything. Then they send out the items they have in hand out to you, and when they get the other items they ship those at that time for no additional costs.

Deleted
    Ahh i see! Hopefully that is the case for me and i won't be waiting so long!

Ty for the answers.
    Last edited by mmocf1a95161e8; 2011-01-03 at 02:01 AM.