Thread: Tips vs Rogues

Deleted

Tips vs Rogues

Playing Resto as the avatar suggests but I'm struggling vs Rogues. It's not so much the damage, it's the control they have over me. The stuns I can deal with, Blind I can trinket but combined with Crippling Poison I'm not so sure what to do. I'm using Roots & shifting to remove it but it seems to be reapplied instantly. I'm using instant cyclone (Nature's Swiftness) and every Rogue I've gone up against seems to get straight out of Cyclone so I assume all Rogues trinket Cyclone (makes sense :P) A part from that I've tried removing it but that's no use obviously since the Rogue is still on me.

I'm guessing this is just because the game isn't balanced around 1v1 and in Arena you'd have someone to take Rogues off you.. BUT.. Just thought I'd ask anyway ^^

Don't try to remove crippling poison, you're just wasting globals.

Do druids still have that "entangling roots on hit"-buff? If so, use that, get a few yards between you and the rogue, cyclone and start casting damaging spells. Go bear form if you have HoTs on you, and try to tank some damage.

Keep Faerie Fire up at all times, so that he can't vanish without wasting Cloak of Shadows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Don't try to remove crippling poison, you're just wasting globals.

Do druids still have that "entangling roots on hit"-buff? If so, use that, get a few yards between you and the rogue, cyclone and start casting damaging spells. Go bear form if you have HoTs on you, and try to tank some damage.

Keep Faerie Fire up at all times, so that he can't vanish without wasting Cloak of Shadows.
    Yea I'm keeping Faerie Fire up + Nature's Grasp honestly doesn't seem that effective >< and I've learnt that trying to actually trying to damage a Rogue in Resto is a waste of mana so I just try to keep Thorns up whenever it's off CD so I can keep healing (as I said, I don't struggle with out healing a Rogues damage) so I guess when I meet another Rogue in a BG I just heal the damage and kite towards someone who can nuke him :P

is easy just ice lance him to death while he is frozen. sry i only pvp with mage