Deleted

Archaeology advice needed [It Belongs in a Museum!]

Hello

I am currently sitting on 17/20 rares and would like some guidance on what rares I should attempt to "farm" of the selection I have left

Rares I have available
    5/6 Tol,vir (Pendant of the Scarab Storm - obtained)
    2/2 Nerubian
    Dwarf Staff
    Troll Sword

I only need 3 of these what should i got for any why?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    i got the nerubian ones before the scepter for the 'seven scepters' achievement, i'd definitely do nerubian

Deleted
    thanks will give it a go how many solves did you do too get both rares 40/50?

Deleted
    I got Nerubian done in 16 rares, only had a few doubles before I got my 2nd rare from then. I suggest doing them, then heading for the Tol'vir.

Definitely do Nerubian, then after that probably farm eastern kingdoms if you already have all the night elf items

Nerubian then Tol'vir would probably be easiest, with 5 rares left Tol'vir will (hopefully) not take too long for just 1 to pop up.

Deleted
    where are all my nerubian digsites getting next to none since i made this thread sign RNG ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Wadoo View Post
    where are all my nerubian digsites getting next to none since i made this thread sign RNG ftw
    Getting next to none is because there ARE next to none. I think there are like 4 nerubian digsites in northrend? Two in borean, one in dragonblight, and one in zul'drak is all I've seen.

I'm at 19/20 myself and it's killing my soul, because nerubian seems as bad as fucking tol'vir when it comes to farming them due to the EXTREMELY low spawn rate/chance. And dwarf/troll is just as bad if not worse, due to the also EXTERMELY low proc rate on getting the staff or sword, even though I'd use both on alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.