Thread: New Bag mod!

New Bag mod!

I am looking for a good new bag mod. I currently use baggins but I am in the market for something new. Is there any of them out there that will sort my different gear sets based on the blizzard equipment manager?

Ark Inventory can do that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    The definition of balance is when all the classes are whining at the same time, at the same volume.

Damn title.. You got my hopes up! I though you had found a new bag mod with a new feature or something..
    A more fitting title would be "LF New bag mod!"..
    Anyway...
    There's a thread where you can post any addon related questions. Ask it! UI/Mods Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

I've tried various other bag addons and always go back to Baggins, not found any other that is so versatile and lets me compress stacks in to a single icon.

get Stuffing it's very nice imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    I've tried various other bag addons and always go back to Baggins, not found any other that is so versatile and lets me compress stacks in to a single icon.
    Same here. I've been using Baggins for years now. No other bag addon comes even close to it.